Sinking at EGLL

bwbriscoe

When I taxi on to stand at EGLL my aircraft sinks and crashes. See attached screen shot.

Please help!

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Sorry, you have three threads open now, non of them you answered the question to you, now the next one.

When search here in this subforum before you open the next one, you will find the answers for this one. I will not help, before the other threads can be closed.

5 hours ago, peter197 said:

Was literally the next page along.

So I've checked the scenery library page and the add ons page and Sim-wings London Heathrow is already above all Orbx products...

Hi,

I see that this is causing issues still, I made another forum post for EDDF which had tree's all over the airfield. I sorted this by using Lorby Scenery Organiser (use at your own discretion) this allowed me to tweak the load order into a better order but use it it sparingly cause over use and swapping things around to much could mess up your sim. I don't want to be held accountable if something messes up for you so I am just fore-warning you. Attached a screenshot of the load order if that helps.

Regards,

Alex

• OPabst locked this topic

Archived