Mega Heathrow X and default scenery

truthknown

All,

The default EGLL airport in FSX is showing through my Mega Heathrow X. I can see all of the default taxiway signs and many of the default terminal buildings and gates are showing through as well. The ground textures seem to be fine though except where there is a default gate, the markings are showing there.

How can I fix this problem?

Thanks,

Chris

Have you another add-on afcad of Heathrow somewhere with the exception of the default one, one that uses the default buildings of Heathrow and so?

Normally the default one can't be the problem because an afcad from an add-on automatically gets priority so I heard.

One thing tho that you can do is maybe try to show a pic of the problem because it will be anyhow something that one of the people of Aerosoft will ask without doubt I think.

I heard of other similar stories that people had two sceneries for the price of one sometimes. Ok, normally that is of course not that bad except in this case of course.

So just maybe that these overlapping problems of add-on scenery with default ones or where there are two versions of a certain type of building do create once in a while a problem since SP2.

But it's just a wild guess. In any case is it in your situation something that definitely needs to be addressed as pronto as possible.

Hope someone of Aerosoft will soon come with some clarification, but in the mean time can you perhaps already take a picture or two of the problem.