GSX Fuel Truck for A330 does not leave

dron960

There was a problem. Refueling is over, the tanker crew has removed the hoses and climbed into the cabin, and the tanker is standing still. Because of this, the catering service doesn't go until he leaves. What should I do? The GSX forum replied that we need to contact you.
With respect, Andrew

Please login to display this image.

11 hours ago, dron960 said:

There was a problem. Refueling is over, the tanker crew has removed the hoses and climbed into the cabin, and the tanker is standing still. Because of this, the catering service doesn't go until he leaves. What should I do? The GSX forum replied that we need to contact you.
With respect, Andrew

Today we have two simulators which the A330 can be run on (for the smaller Airbuses it's actually 9 simulators).  Any chance you could share with us which simulator you're using?  It makes a HUGE difference.

Terminology being crucial, I'm also going to re-title your post to include GSX Fuel Truck (the one in your screen shot is definitely not a tanker), otherwise it doesn't make any sense, because we did not model an A330 tanker (though they do exist).  I also changed the "stationary" to "does not leave".  This will assist others in searching the forum should they have a similar issue.

5 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Today we have two simulators which the A330 can be run on (for the smaller Airbuses it's actually 9 simulators).  Any chance you could share with us which simulator you're using?  It makes a HUGE difference.

Terminology being crucial, I'm also going to re-title your post to include GSX Fuel Truck (the one in your screen shot is definitely not a tanker), otherwise it doesn't make any sense, because we did not model an A330 tanker (though they do exist).  I also changed the "stationary" to "does not leave".  This will assist others in searching the forum should they have a similar issue.

Prepar3D_v4.5.14.34698. This is an underground gas station truck

10 minutes ago, dron960 said:

Prepar3D_v4.5.14.34698. This is an underground gas station truck

Thanks!

I'll have to ask one of our P3Dv5 guys assist you with this, I uninstalled V5 and I'm waiting for HF2 before I reinstall. 

Archived