Unable to load NAVIGRAPH AIRAC into the CRJ PRO

Tundrabum01

I have never been able to load an AIRAC cycle into my CRJ Pro, last cycle Dec 19.  Somehow I missed the resolution discussed in the topic of NOV 19.  Anyway, if someone could please forward me the correct string to load into the Navigraph FMS Data Manager,  I would be very appreciative.

• Developer

Normally, the FMS Data Manager puts everything into the right location automatically. Do you get any error messages?

Also, make sure to use the latest version of the FMS Data Manager as older versions might not know the CRJ Pro.

Appreciate the response.  Just downloaded the newest ver of the Data Manager with no help.  The data string is really messed up as follows:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Navigraph\FMS Data Manager\[REGPATH]\Aerosoft CRJ Professional\Data.  The Data folder contains two subfolders:

Aerosoft CRJ Professional & NavData.  These folders then repeat previous folders, and end with no data in either end folder.  

I did post this issue to the Navigraph forum.  However if you could post me the string from your Data Manager for this addon, that would be helpful, even if not exact.  For instance, what is the end folder?

Thanks again

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived