Double jetway error at LHR

bwbriscoe

Hi,

I installed the SODE jetways file as provided by Aerosoft for their Mega LHR scenery. However, now I'm seeing double jetways at gates, overlapping each other. It's almost as if the original jetways are there along with the SODE jetways.

Please see attached screenshot.

Thanks for you help.

Ben

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Please read the other thread related to the Sode problem and check, that you don‘t get errors in the window after you run the SODE-On job, where maybe the copy and delete of Files failed, because P3D was not fully stopped or you installed the scenery below the Program files folder.

In your case the EGLL_LIB-Jetways.bgl will still present in the scenery subfolder and he EGLL_LIB-Jetways-SODE.bgl maybe missing.

5 minutes ago, OPabst said:

Please read the other thread related to the Sode problem and check, that you don‘t get errors in the window after you run the SODE-On job, where maybe the copy and delete of Files failed, because P3D was not fully stopped or you installed the scenery below the Program files folder.

In your case the EGLL_LIB-Jetways.bgl will still present in the scenery subfolder and he EGLL_LIB-Jetways-SODE.bgl maybe missing.

Thanks, sorry I can't find the other thread...could you point me in the direction?

Many thanks

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived