Seahawk winch operation

I'm confused on how to get the winch to operate. I can bring up the winch operator window but there are no operable "click spots".  What am I missing or doing wrong? Is there a short tutorial? Can anybody help me?

Thanks for the response, your reference to the old post is helpful. I started with the FSX Gold Edition. The old post references the EH101 sling section. But it also needs following line of text added to the [General] section to actually work:

\nRated Load (hoist)\t\n600 lb        272 kg\n

I saw a ytube video of the Seahawk/Jayhawk with the hoist animation. When I bought the Seahawk/JayhawkX v210, there was nothing mentioned in the manual about how to activate the hoist animation and that's what I'm searching for. Again, thanks for your input.

Not sure why it was not in the manual with the hoist sitting right above the door. It is an FSX animation that allowed more robust and accurate helicopter operations, and the sling portion was quite fun. One could use AICarriers to place objects for sling in the sim.

Archived