"Not in Database" Error

ThePilotGamer

Which sim?

That is the correct way to pull up a saved flight plan, and it does work.  I'm guessing that the NavData did not install correctly or to the correct location.  Also, be sure to select the NavData type in the Configuration.

2 hours ago, ThePilotGamer said:

FSX, and NavDataPro is also selected in the Configurator.

Which version of FSX are you using?

Where is the FSX.exe located (where is the FSX install location)?

When you installed the Airbus, did you disable your computer security and right click on the the installer and select Run as Administrator?  If not, that's where the problem likely is.

14 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Which version of FSX are you using?

Where is the FSX.exe located (where is the FSX install location)?

When you installed the Airbus, did you disable your computer security and right click on the the installer and select Run as Administrator?  If not, that's where the problem likely is. 

Thanks for the response Dave,

I didn't get the option for an installer because I installed and purchased it via Steam. It is installed at: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX. I am using FSX Steam Edition.

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, ThePilotGamer said:

I didn't get the option for an installer because I installed and purchased it via Steam. It is installed at: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX. I am using FSX Steam Edition.

In that case you should contact Steam. They handle files and locations differently then the original Aerosoft installer. And this is out of control of Aerosoft.

I'm also having same problem error for p3dv5 I load flight plan via simbrief export it flight plan is in but when I go to fms and put it in comes up error C;// users documents Aerosoft A3xx flight plans any ideas please 

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, haulier51 said:

I'm also having same problem error for p3dv5 I load flight plan via simbrief export it flight plan is in but when I go to fms and put it in comes up error C;// users documents Aerosoft A3xx flight plans any ideas please 

This is a totally different issue, please serach the forum or open your own topic.

Alright, Dovetail haven't contacted back. Is there anything I can try? I'm kinda desparate as I spent £30 on an addon I can't use on things such as Vatsim because of no flight plans.

Archived