Aerosoft Updater not working, and MCDU not displaying all menu's in P3D v5.

Hello, I'm having trouble running the Aerosoft Updater. I keep getting the error screen below. I did fix the cfg file as per Mathijs Kok's instruction to make sure that it says ?xml, and not d>>z<?xml. So I am now at least now able to successfully run the A318 - A319  in P3D v5.  However, I am not getting all of the menu's in the MCDU. For example, I do not see the checklist menu's, or the Close Doors menu, etc...

Please login to display this image.

Can you help me?

Regards, 

Jaime

Hello Mathjis, 

Yes, the conditions you mentioned are correct. Engines off, brake set. Below is a screenshot of the only available menu's that I'm getting. Click for full image. Thank you.

Regards, 

Jaime

Hello Mathjis, 

Forgive me if you already read this, but I mistakenly replied via "Quote" instead of "Reply to this Topic". Yes, the conditions you mentioned are correct. Engines off, brake set. Below is a screenshot of the only available menu's that I'm getting. Click for full image. Thank you.

Regards, 

Jaime

HI,

On either of the MCDU's click on the black strIps at the top of the MCDU and you should get the 3rd MCDU, you will then find the options you are looking for.

You can also get this 3rd MCDU by going to the Prepar3d menu at the top and then to the aircraft menu.

BTW I am sure if you read the manual, you will find also your answer, have you read it?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived