LICR some surrounding builds missing

iCatchMyOwnSquid

Hello, some of the surrounding builds are not showing for me in v5 (see attached screenshot). Based on the images/video I saw there should be some buildings present. I have scenery complexity and autogen building density set to very dense. The insertion point in the scenery libarary is #2 and I can't find any bgls that might be conflicting. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Please login to display this image.

21 hours ago, iCatchMyOwnSquid said:

Hello, some of the surrounding builds are not showing for me in v5 (see attached screenshot). Based on the images/video I saw there should be some buildings present. I have scenery complexity and autogen building density set to very dense. The insertion point in the scenery libarary is #2 and I can't find any bgls that might be conflicting. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Please login to display this image.

Hi, 

this should be an installation problem, did you tried to install it again? Did you activate the scenery manually? Is the Autogen folder present of the scenery folder? 

Thanks.

Hi, I did run an uninstall and reinstall but the issue was not fixed. I didn't activate the scenery manually - it is in the sim at `D:\P3DV5 Addons\TailstrikeDesigns - LICR V5\Scenery`. I do have an Autogen folder under the root `TailstrikeDesigns - LICR V5` directory.

• Deputy Sheriffs

@Tailstrike Designs how do you add the autogen?

via add-on.xml or Autogenconfiguration merger?

Let me note: if more then one addon is using the xml method, only the first one is loaded + default autogen (but in default files inserted autogen is in this case also dropped). Bug of P3D, never worked as advertised in the SDK. Maybe P3Dv5HF2 will bring a fix.

Hi,

I've just installed from scratch P3D V5 and ORBX GLOBAL + Open LC Europe + Global Buildings HD and I have no problem with my Autogen. 

I've installed ORBX Outside the P3D folder and it is working with the add-on.xml with no problem. How did you installed ORBX on you simulator @iCatchMyOwnSquid inside or outside the P3D Folder? Thank you.

-EDITED-

Ok, I have disabled LICR and I've understood what the problem is, @masterhawk is 100% right, there is a conflict with the ORBX autogen due to this P3D BUG.

We are working on a solution even if this is an LM issue.

Archived