LICR Lead-In Lights

Mikealpha

The Lead-In Lights are very difficult to see, especially at daytime. Shouldn't they be brighter, and visible from the MDA ?

However, I'm aware this might be sim limitation. But could they be made more prominent, e.g. by increasing and then gradually reducing the size, if one comes closer ?

Mike

4 hours ago, Mikealpha said:

The Lead-In Lights are very difficult to see, especially at daytime. Shouldn't they be brighter, and visible from the MDA ?

However, I'm aware this might be sim limitation. But could they be made more prominent, e.g. by increasing and then gradually reducing the size, if one comes closer ?

Mike

Hi Mike! 

Can you show how the lights looks on your simulator? So we can compare your lights to our. Also, what add-ons are you using?

Thank you.

20 hours ago, Mikealpha said:

at this point I am beginning to notice the lights.

Please login to display this image.

Hi,

thanks for the report, in the next day we'll try to improve the visibility by day but keep in mind P3D has lots of limitations. We'll do our best, thanks for your patience.

23 hours ago, Tailstrike Designs said:

Hi,

thanks for the report, in the next day we'll try to improve the visibility by day but keep in mind P3D has lots of limitations. We'll do our best, thanks for your patience.

We've increased the lights brightness, the fix will deploy soon with the Aerosoft Updater.

On 16.6.2020 at 17:14, Tailstrike Designs sagte:

We've increased the lights brightness, the fix will deploy soon with the Aerosoft Updater.

Thank you , much appreciated. There is still a huge difference day to night, but I understand it is due to P3D limitation.

3 hours ago, Mikealpha said:

Thank you , much appreciated. There is still a huge difference day to night, but I understand it is due to P3D limitation.

Yes, P3D has lots of limitations on the lights system unfortunately.

Archived