Checklist Sticking After Landing

I am using the A330 and finding that the checklist is sticking in the "final" phase of the flight after I have landed and vacated the runway. Also I noticed on the MCDU in the checklist options is the "decent" phase is still active after landing too. I usually have the checklist on and the co-pilot. 

I have checked for the latest updates and I have the most up to date version installed, I also have experimental feature ticked, however, I had the same issue when it wasn't. The issue happens every flight.

Kind Regards

Dale

• Deputy Sheriffs

Dale,

sorry but I cannot confirm / reproduce the issue - just landed in KBOS 33L without any issues e. g. the CL commenced until the Parking CL. To help you I need the exact information where the CL stopped e. g. which CL and exact at which item. The best would be if you could prepare a video starting at that moment when in the INFOBAR appears that the APPR CL is available...... Then I can have a look and see what maybe you are doing or what is going wrong. Thanks.  

Kind regards,

Rolf

• Deputy Sheriffs

It seems that the root problem is the configuration of the addon-airport used e. g. there is a conflict between what you see in the sim and the AFCAD file used. Therefore the CL does not recognize the runway itself and when you left it. This is the reason why the AFTER LANDING CL does not start. So please check the addon-airport itself and that the AFCAD file is correct or maybe it is the sequence in the scenery.cfg used. I therefore close this issue.

Regards,

Rolf 

• Hanse locked this topic

Archived