KDFW Ground Textures problem

Hello Team.  I am having an issue with KDFW's ground textures on my XPlane-11 installation.  I have attached an image for reference.  Any ideas how to correct the problem?

Many Thanks.

Dennis

Please login to display this image.

• Administrator

Hi Dennis,

It looks like this is likely caused by something within your scenery_packs.ini file. Could you attach this file so we can check it for you?

1 hour ago, Tom F said:

Hi Dennis,

It looks like this is likely caused by something within your scenery_packs.ini file. Could you attach this file so we can check it for you?

Thank You for your response Tom.  I have attached it for your reference.  Hopefully you can spot a culprit.

Thanks,

Dennis

scenery_packs.ini

• Administrator

Could you give this a try?

It looks like your packs.ini is a bit out of order, I've moved KDFW to fix this issue, but I'd definitely suggest making sure your scenery_packs.ini is in the correct format just to ensure no issues like this popup at other airpots.

You can find an example of the general ordering system here: https://helpdesk.aerosoft.com/portal/kb/articles/custom-scenery-folder

scenery_packs.ini

OK.  Issue solved.  Looks like the Global Earth textures don't play well with this scenery.  I reloaded the original textures of XP11 and all good.  Thanks.  Dennis

Archived