GA 9 trees texture problem

squadros

Thanks, it is good to know why this happens. Better would be to have it fixed ;)

I'll wait. Congratulations on the scenery, it is awesome! Top notch, as every Aerosoft's product (I have spent tons of money with you!).

Best regards,

Sérgio.

Hi Sergio,

thanks for your words about our scenery.

We are already working on the update, but we have to rework more then 4000 Objects. I still do not know how long it will take, but I try to keep you updated as soon we finished the patch!

Great news, Cristoph :) . Take your time, I'm sure it will be worth the wait. Meanwhile, is there any way to get rid of the opaque trees? I mean, are they on a separate bgl file that I can disable? Or is it possible to have a hotfix with the scenery compiled without the trees, while we wait for the final update?

Best regards,

Sérgio

• 2 weeks later...

Yes you can deactivate the trees, but there are several other objects which use transperencies.

All Libraries with trees are in the folder:

German Airfields 9/Libraries/Scenery

You can deaktivate all Lib_Bewuchs_XXX.bgl

Wow, thanks Christoph! I know there are other objects with transparencies, but the trees are the most prominent ones and they really spoil the scenery. I can live with the others while waiting for the update.

Best regards,

Sergio