June's Screenshot Compition - "Anything Goes"

• Deputy Sheriffs

Folks,

This month we are going to relax a bit and ease the creative pressure back a bit.   So we are going to go for a Anything Goes theme for June. 

Anything Goes actually makes it a bit more competitive because no one truly knows what images will end up taking the final prize.

As Always   - All participants are ONLY allowed 1 image if you post more than one - ONLY the first entry will be judged and the others deleted.

Users are allowed to change their posted image up until the time frame allowing you to do so expires.  If you fail to post an image based on the theme of the month, it is very likely that the image will not be considered during "judgment day".

This a multi-sim platform for your images as we also welcome X-Plane, DCS, Infinite Flight and even AeroFly images.

Good luck to all participants.

Cheers

Three good reasons to fly:  
* discover the world
* enjoy our wonderful planet
* let the sunshine in your heart 🙂

Please login to display this image.

Postcard from Crete / Kríti in the Mediterranean Sea    
(FSX + photoreal scenery)

Good luck to everybody!

Summer means dangerous forest fires which calls for action from fire fighting bombers......

Hi all!

Here to replace my screenshot with the one captured yesyerday evening, descending in the sunset towards Lisbon.

Been flying this plane a lot lately for my VA!!! I love it. Now I see an update today. Awesome!! Well here is a simple pic after landing at Clinton National Airport in Arkansas!! Enjoy!

• kroswynd unlocked and unpinned this topic

Thanks to @kroswynd, @Mathijs Kok, and the Aerosoft management for their kindness and for their selection of my screenshot as winner for the June 2020 contest. I am in awe and also in humblest appreciation for your selection.  Much much appreciation for the airport scenery prize which I shall look forward to create many screenshots out of the prize. If you please permit me time to browse Aerosoft retail website to search for an airport scenery, I shall contact you to let you know my  choice of the airport scenery.

Once again, thanks to all staff members of Aerosoft for their selection of my screenshot for the contest.

With humblest thanks,

Aharon

Archived