MCDU Upgrade

Pauluspol

Hi all,

I got a License for the A320/A321 for FSX. Due to my situation I cannot afford a pc powerfull enough to run xplane 11 or prepar3D. However this version of the A320 is what I am looking for, except for one thing. The MCDU software is a bit old. Would it be possible to upgrade just the MCDU software to show the pages in a more updated layout, and include more functionalities?

Thanks.

• Deputy Sheriffs

No, the A31x/A32x for the FSX is a closed project and the layout was never old, but close to the real A3xx.

Depending on your hardware you might think about moving to P3D and get the Update to the 64bit version of the A3xx.

• Deputy Sheriffs

TBH I do not know what you mean with a "layout" closer to the real Airbus. It is altreday close to the real Airbus. And be aware, that depending on the revision/age of a real Airbus they night differ below each other.

And to close the dicussion, there will be no change in the what you call "layout" maybe some add. functions in the furture, but who knows.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived