Intel Core i5 9600KF Overclock

Suggestions only. Don't go saying "but APilot said this and I fried my card"

Research is key. 

Check your motherboard manual - usually there's the description of tools there, and then you can pull a YouTube video or Google a page that gives specific tips for your motherboard/cpu.

Make sure you have proper cooling on the cpu to do this. Know the recommended temp limits for your processor. 

Long story short, start with your base multiplier (eg. 35 for a 3.5GHz card), and add one. Do small small small vcore increments until it's stable. Repeat. (I won't recommend any actual interval here, a little research into the 9700K will give you a suggestion) 

NOTE: The following voltages are only valid for the i5-4690K product. Newer chips will have different Vcore values for overclocking. 

For example - with my i5-4690K I did x42 multiplier and got it stable at 1.05 volts. Then I bumped to x43 multiplier and started at 1.05 volts, going up .05 volts each time until stable (1.15V), then back down 0.01V intervals until unstable again to find my happy place (1.12V)

Repeated that until I got to 4.5GHz at 1.28V, temps all in check. 

It's a slow tinkering process, but the guides for overclocking will be far better outside this forum for your specific GPU. Google hard and make sure you replace the stock cooler. EVO 212 fan cooler is a great starter. 

Archived