No vspeeds at high elevation airports (7000FT)

I am trying to operate a flight out of KFLG which sits at a high altitude of just above 7000ft and I am not getting any vspeeds for takeoff. I am well under the max takeoff weight, however I cannot seem to get v speeds regardless of weight. For some reason I had vspeeds show up after I took off though. 

Please login to display this image.

4 hours ago, sho69607 said:

I am trying to operate a flight out of KFLG which sits at a high altitude of just above 7000ft and I am not getting any vspeeds for takeoff. I am well under the max takeoff weight, however I cannot seem to get v speeds regardless of weight. For some reason I had vspeeds show up after I took off though. 

I reported exactly the same problem when flying out of KASE,  elevation 7700 feet.  The only cure was to increase the barometer until the V speeds appeared.  This made the elevation approximately 400' higher, which was about the elevation they appeared after takeoff without adjusting the barometer.  Funny thing is it only seems to be when the airport is in 7,000-8,000 foot elevation range ....airports above that, for instance 9,000 feet, are normal with respect to the vspeeds, at least in my sim.

4 hours ago, MiHei said:

I reported exactly the same problem when flying out of KASE,  elevation 7700 feet.  The only cure was to increase the barometer until the V speeds appeared.  This made the elevation approximately 400' higher, which was about the elevation they appeared after takeoff without adjusting the barometer.  Funny thing is it only seems to be when the airport is in 7,000-8,000 foot elevation range ....airports above that, for instance 9,000 feet, are normal with respect to the vspeeds, at least in my sim.

Okay I'll try that. Maybe it is just a glitch or something.

• Developer

Altitude, weight and temperature play into that. We use the original tables (which admittedly don't seem logical at all times) and if those have no values for the V-speeds, then you don't get a value in the EFB.

Archived