All AES Crashing 30-40 into Flight

fernandito1969

Hello Fellaws;

I am sorry Mates but I find my self still looking for tech support and advise on how to resolve an issue here in my Sim Pd3v4.5 when employing all my AES products with the exception of the CRJs. I have uninstall and reinstalled all (A318-19-20-21-& 330) numerous times and none of them will last pass 30 minutes into the flight. All of them suddenly freezes and finally Crashed. Accordingly to the "Reliability Report" keeps showing up the same data for crash cause "Presentation Framework" could someone please advise why its this occurring and/or point me in the right direction or remedy in order to resolve this ongoing problem.

FYI;  This its not occurring at all with all my PMDG Products. I had posted the same topic on previous occasions but some remedies have not resolved the issue. Any thoughts?

Description
Faulting Application Path:    C:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.exe

Problem signature
Problem Event Name:    CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01:    Prepar3D.exe
Problem Signature 02:    4.5.14.34698
Problem Signature 03:    5e94b5c2
Problem Signature 04:    PresentationFramework
Problem Signature 05:    4.8.4180.0
Problem Signature 06:    5e7d255f
Problem Signature 07:    daa
Problem Signature 08:    17
Problem Signature 09:    System.InvalidOperationException
OS Version:    10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101
Locale ID:    1033
Additional Information 1:    5450
Additional Information 2:    545085c26d0d018a1d2a61a61e033e12
Additional Information 3:    9902
Additional Information 4:    9902127720d08e691a6e503d22d1a00c

Extra information about the problem
Bucket ID:    2a271655bb6bf0174741274dc965f181 (1675663751403401601)

My System

Cyber Power PC
Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-9700 CPU @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz
16.0 GH (14.2 GB usable)
64-bit Operating System x64 base processor

(Addons-Active Skies for PD3v4, PRO-ATCx, ORBIX, Navigraph, Lorby Passgrs, FS2 Crew, UGSX, UAT)

Regards;

Fernando R.

• Aerosoft

The fact it does not happen with products from PMDG is not surprising. They normally do not use the latest compilers so it is using different bits  of the OS.

The  PresentationFramework error is not a common one, but the cause is pretty obvious. Some part of the .net framework on your system is not behaving as it should.  Our add-on makes a call and does not get the right answer. There is simply no way the add-on can be 'fixed' for this. As you reported other issues before, it might be worth considering a clean install of the OS.

• Deputy Sheriffs

OS = Operating System = Microsoft Windows.

And as Matthijs said, build up your PC from scratch: format all your discs,  make a fresh install of Windows and everything else.

Hello Mopp and thanks for your reply and advise. To be honest, I have really had to meditate on that option my friend....This OS that I currently have its less than a year old since I got it and employed with the Sim. So let me understand this; You suspect that an addon that its not communicating correctly with AES Apps its the cause of the continuous Airbuses crashes??, so then I must ask, then if its so then how come at some point in the past (Aprx 4 mths ago) the AES  were working flawless without crashing and furthermore,  problems began from a point in the past after a past update then problem with the crashes began and has remained....Any thoughts?

Regards

Fernando R. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Aerosoft

Well thoughts are cheap, but that is why I keep a simple log of anything added or updated to my systems. If things worked before and stopped working something on the system must have changed. Knowing what can make life a lot easier.

Archived