Path not found message & Airport ICAO code issue

SwervR1

Hi,

I have a lot of sceneries on my P3DV4.5 setup and I have relied on your excellent product to start various choices of aircraft, scenery etc for quite a while now.

The latest version (with all updates v2.07 rev 50) is on my system but a problem has emerged ever since I have updated my Orbx Australia scenery to version 2. Now, regardless of what scenery I am loading I see the following error:

"Path not found: D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3d v4\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAUv2_05_SCENERY\scenery\*_objectflow.xml" There is an OK box (only option) which clears the error and continues loading.

This could well be my lack of understanding here, but could you advise if this should be trying to load when I'm flying in Europe say and have excluded Australia from scenery loading?

I also just took a flight from Johannesburg ICAO code FAOR, but in Simstarter I had to load it as the old ICAO code of FAJS. The correct code is in Prepar3d however. Is this an error or something historic with the sim? I do use fsAerodata which updates all navs, VOR's etc.

Thanks for your help in advance,

Regards

Mervyn Edwards

• Developer

Hi Mervyn,

this looks like a P3D error message?! I have no idea why this happens but my first investigations based on the DebugPack do not point to SIMstarter. It may make sense raising a question on the ORBX forum.

Hi Peter,

Many thanks for looking at this for me. I will raise a query with Orbx as you suggest.

To confirm what you suggested, I started a flight direct with P3DV4 (No simStarter) and still received the message.

Regards,

Mervyn

Archived