Mega Airport Zurich Double Buildings

Fabonymous

Hi 

I have switched to P3D V5 and reinstalled everything. I'm using Zurich Professional together with ORBX Global and Europe Landclass. Unfortunately when i wanted to fly i saw that i have double towers and some other terminal building at LSZH. Yes aswell i use GSX Level 2 but i don't think so this has anything to do with it. Has anyone a suggestion how i could fix that?

Thank your and Greetings from LSZH

Fabio

Please login to display this image.

Hello Fabio

Try and visit this thread and download the hotfix

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/129436-lszh-prof-and-orbx-ges-hotfix/

Its should solve your problems.

If not go to the hotfix-list and read through the LSZH-ones.

Best regards and greetings also from LSZH :)

Luca

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2020 at 10:46 AM, Fabonymous said:

Yes aswell i use GSX Level 2 but i don't think so this has anything to do with it. Has anyone a suggestion how i could fix that?

Do you use an modified AFCAD along with GSX Level 2? If yes, this AFCAD needs to be adjusted for v5, otherwise it might not properly exclude v5 stock objects as this was changed in v5 compared to earlier versions.

19 hours ago, swisspilotace said:

Try and visit this thread and download the hotfix

Are you sure those hotfixes are for P3Dv5? I doubt so...

• Deputy Sheriffs
4 hours ago, Querer said:

Do you use an modified AFCAD along with GSX Level 2? If yes, this AFCAD needs to be adjusted for v5, otherwise it might not properly exclude v5 stock objects as this was changed in v5 compared to earlier versions.

Are you sure those hotfixes are for P3Dv5? I doubt so...

My land class fix will also work in v5.

Make sure you run the v5 version of the addon and disable all LSZH files in ORBX. Then all should be fine.

@swisspilotace i tried it but unfortunately it didn't work out...

@masterhawk i tried your hotfix but it  just solved some mesh problems but nothing more.. and then i disable all LSZH in ORBX and got some strange things happening like trees on the runway missing roof etc. i think im just going to do a clean reinstall of orbx and LSZH...

Okey after a 3rd clean reinstall of ORBX and LSZH and then installing your Hotfix everything seems fine now hopefully it stays like this

Thank you guys for your help! 

Greetings Fabio

Archived