oslo ENGM jetways

hello , i have mega airport oslo v 2.0 for p3d v4.5 , and i have hot fix 3 installed. the issue is about the jetways , GSX not reading them like in the pics ( no jetways here ) , i have the latest version of SODE (1.7.1) and also SODE activated in the airport configuration  

thank you 

Please login to display this image.

From Developer:

" ..... Hionly the stands around the "main" terminal has jetways, pier south (where you're parked) was built as a temporary terminal while they finished construction on the northern extension of the terminal. So what you see on that screenshot is correct. ...." 

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Well the tool clear shows that SODE is not found....

and what is the meaning of (SODE folder found) in the pic up ?

when i deselect the use SODE option and press install selected , it deactivates the SODE , but i select it and press install selected ( also it said SODE folder found ) so why it is not working ?

i have SODE latest version installed and it works with all my other payware sceneries 

38 minutes ago, Polo said:

" ..... Hionly the stands around the "main" terminal has jetways, pier south (where you're parked) was built as a temporary terminal while they finished construction on the northern extension of the terminal. So what you see on that screenshot is correct. ...." 

even in the main terminal ( no jetways here ) according to GSX , while SODE jetways activated in the airport tool 

12 minutes ago, dragunov2020 said:

even in the main terminal ( no jetways here ) according to GSX , while SODE jetways activated in the airport too

From developer:

You should have two ENGM folders inside the ...\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Misc folder.

SODE_ENGM

and

SODE_ENGM_DYN

Inside the SODE_ENGM folder theres another folder called texture, there you'll find a CFG file that tells the models where the texture files are located.
Open the texture.cfg file in notepad and you'll see this:

[fltsim]
fallback.1=..\..\..\..\Ecosystem\Aerosoft\Mega Airport Oslo 2.0\Texture

Replace the relative path for the Texture folder with the folders location on your system.
So if Oslo was installed into "D:\Addons\Mega Airport Oslo 2.0\" the new fallback path should be:

[fltsim]
fallback.1=D:\Addons\Mega Airport Oslo 2.0\Texture

If you still don't see the objects please attach the SODE log file that's generated here: "C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\log" after loading a flight from Oslo.

49 minutes ago, Polo said:

From developer:

You should have two ENGM folders inside the ...\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Misc folder.

SODE_ENGM

and

SODE_ENGM_DYN

Inside the SODE_ENGM folder theres another folder called texture, there you'll find a CFG file that tells the models where the texture files are located.
Open the texture.cfg file in notepad and you'll see this:

[fltsim]
fallback.1=..\..\..\..\Ecosystem\Aerosoft\Mega Airport Oslo 2.0\Texture

Replace the relative path for the Texture folder with the folders location on your system.
So if Oslo was installed into "D:\Addons\Mega Airport Oslo 2.0\" the new fallback path should be:

[fltsim]
fallback.1=D:\Addons\Mega Airport Oslo 2.0\Texture

If you still don't see the objects please attach the SODE log file that's generated here: "C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\log" after loading a flight from Oslo.

thank you for help , i followed the steps but still (no jetways here ) in all gates , so here is the SODE log file 

SODE.log

6 minutes ago, Polo said:

Do you see big red ""X's"" where gateways are missing in main terminal?

no , jetways are exist , but its not moving neither by ctrl+j nor GSX , basically GSX not reading jetways , don't know why , maybe its GSX problem but mega airport Frankfurt v 2.0 works great with  SODE  

if you see static jetways an no "X" - what happens if you use the "Reload All!!!" function in the SODE menu? - do the jetways shortly disappear?

• Deputy Sheriffs
15 hours ago, dragunov2020 said:

thank you for help , i followed the steps but still (no jetways here ) in all gates , so here is the SODE log file 

SODE.log 41.86 kB · 2 downloads

There is only one xml for ENGM. The one with windsocks. All other ENGM files are missing.

1. Please redirect the tool to the sode folder:
C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE

2. Then selected sode animated jetways

3. then install selected.

Now you should have the missing xml in the 
C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\XML

And most important, be sure to run the latest version of Oslo (minimum 1.13).

OFFTOPIC:
And fix these errors in the SODE xml's:
[22:05:01.355] ERROR SODE.XML : Environmental Data Probe SimObject 'ENGM Data Probe' must have absolute value for altitude, not AGL! EDP not added!

In the xml's the Altitude for the EDP has to be a value (in feet, grab airport altitude from any chart) and no argument! That's new since SODE 1.7.0.
Example:

<SimObject Name="ENTC Data Probe">
        <Placement Lat="69.67461" Lon="18.91047" Alt="32" Hdg="0.0"/>
        <Model SimTitle="ENTC_Environmental_Data_Probe">
            <EnvironmentalDataProbe ClientList="ENTC_Windsock_01;ENTC_Windsock_02"/>
        </Model>
    </SimObject>

• Developer
On 6/9/2020 at 10:07 PM, dragunov2020 said:

Just so we're clear, the configuration tool seen in your screenshot is set up to install static jetways without animations.

If you select "SODE Animated jetways" and click install selected do you still have the issue?

7 hours ago, data63 said:

if you see static jetways an no "X" - what happens if you use the "Reload All!!!" function in the SODE menu? - do the jetways shortly disappear?

thank you for help :) , problem solved by masterhawk steps 

7 hours ago, masterhawk said:

There is only one xml for ENGM. The one with windsocks. All other ENGM files are missing.

1. Please redirect the tool to the sode folder:
C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE

2. Then selected sode animated jetways

3. then install selected.

Now you should have the missing xml in the 
C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\XML

And most important, be sure to run the latest version of Oslo (minimum 1.13).

OFFTOPIC:
And fix these errors in the SODE xml's:
[22:05:01.355] ERROR SODE.XML : Environmental Data Probe SimObject 'ENGM Data Probe' must have absolute value for altitude, not AGL! EDP not added!

In the xml's the Altitude for the EDP has to be a value (in feet, grab airport altitude from any chart) and no argument! That's new since SODE 1.7.0.
Example:

<SimObject Name="ENTC Data Probe">
        <Placement Lat="69.67461" Lon="18.91047" Alt="32" Hdg="0.0"/>
        <Model SimTitle="ENTC_Environmental_Data_Probe">
            <EnvironmentalDataProbe ClientList="ENTC_Windsock_01;ENTC_Windsock_02"/>
        </Model>
    </SimObject>

it works , thank you for help :) 

final question : how do i know the version of the airport , cuz it is not in the aerosoft updater list ?

5 hours ago, Jo Erlend said:

Just so we're clear, the configuration tool seen in your screenshot is set up to install static jetways without animations.

If you select "SODE Animated jetways" and click install selected do you still have the issue?

ya i still have the issue with animated jetwyas option , but i solved it by masterhawk steps 

thank you for help :) 

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 hours ago, dragunov2020 said:

it works , thank you for help :) 

final question : how do i know the version of the airport , cuz it is not in the aerosoft updater list ?

Read me in the install folder. Or the installer will tell it you.

Archived