ENVA 1.0.6.0 SODE Issue

PropJob

Hello,

Having just updated Trondheim to v1.0.6 in P3Dv5, I've noticed pink X's all over the airport. How can I remove those? I assume it has to do with SODE (1.7.1 installed) because it is targeting windsocks and jetways, among other things.

Please login to display this image.

Sorry, I just found the thread moved from the German forum saying I should delete the v4 xml files. If I remove them, won't I lose all SODE features in P3Dv4?

I've now noticed that the recently updated ENGM also has X's for windsocks, with the following xml files:

If I remove this for P3Dv5, I'll lose them for P3Dv4 as well?

• Deputy Sheriffs
20 minutes ago, PropJob said:

@Jo Erlend What is the correct setup to have Oslo and Trondheim in both P3Dv4 and P3Dv5 as far as the SODE files above are concerned?

As v5 and v4 use different files, you would need to add the targetsim argument in each xml file. So the content is only loaded in the appropriate sim by SODE. Check the SODE SDK.

Or @Jo Erlend will add it in a future update.

• Developer

There are updated P3Dv4 version ready for both ENVA and ENGM as well that solve this issue, though the installers hasn't been updated as of yet. I'll check the status on these.

Hi Jo,

I`ve got several of the red X on ENVA in P3Dv5 with SODE 1.71 as well  . In P3D4.5 the scenery woks verry well.

Please rework your scenery for P3Dv5 as well or give me some informationen to repair that problem.

The second problem is on P3dv4.5 and P3dv5 the afcad for apron. I`ve attached a screeshot from LittleNavmap.

I`ve repeat several times the scenery data loading, but without succsess.

I`m using all ORBX Products for Europe and Norway..........?

Thanks

Lothar

In the meantime I have removed the red X´s by deleting the ENVA SODE xml-files at Program Data - Sode- xml . And new installation and config of the scenery. But the elevation problem still exist. In the Scenery Library of P3dv5 I can`t the addon scenery not move up on top. The entry is grey and unmovable. Any solution ?

• Deputy Sheriffs
11 hours ago, Lothar said:

In the meantime I have removed the red X´s by deleting the ENVA SODE xml-files at Program Data - Sode- xml . And new installation and config of the scenery. But the elevation problem still exist. In the Scenery Library of P3dv5 I can`t the addon scenery not move up on top. The entry is grey and unmovable. Any solution ?

Add-on.xml entry’s can’t be moved. Limitation of the sim.

You can force ORBX to stay below, via the insertion point setting in the ORBX configurator.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Note on masterhawk/Bob's helpfull post: the red numbers you see in the graphic were added by him to show the sequence of how to use the tool. You won't see them in the actual tool.

@masterhawkI`ve forced ORB to stay below via the insertion point, but there is no success with the layers. The apron remain in grey , see the pic upon. It`s not so important. I use LittleNavmap on ground for taxi. All others airports working well.

Those grey apron is in both scenery libaries - v4 and v5

Regards

Lothar

• Deputy Sheriffs
8 minutes ago, Lothar said:

@masterhawkI`ve forced ORB to stay below via the insertion point, but there is no success with the layers. The apron remain in grey , see the pic upon. It`s not so important. I use LittleNavmap on ground for taxi. All others airports working well.

Those grey apron is in both scenery libaries - v4 and v5

Regards

Lothar

Maybe the devs of that tool have to check it. Nothing we can do.

Thanks ENVA for P3DV4 and P3DV5  now updaded to Version 1.0.6.0 . For P3DV4 download the new installer and for P3DV5 run the Configurator from 1040 up to 1060.

Thanks to dev.

Regard Lothar

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived