No Livery Manager - new

Yes, I know there are some threads on that but none of solution worked for me. At least I could not find the one relevant.

Here is my story...

I just installed A320/321 Pro (A320). There was no Livery Manager (LiMan), only an empty link in the Start menu. I had my Windows Defender and Windows Ransomware Protection turned off.

Then I started P3D and then checked again.

Then restarted my PC.

Then removed A320, restarted PC again and installed A320 from scratch.

No luck.

Please check below some screenshots with comments:

When I am trying to install A320 Professional, installation wizard shows below settings.

What looks suspicious os the path C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\PREPAR3D v4\dll.xml  as it is not correct and I have no way to change it.

Please login to display this image.

May be this results in  'A3xx Livery Manager' and 'A3xx Recorder Manager' not installed. Only links in Start menu are created.

When I do search for that application via Windows Searcg -  actual A3xx Livery Manager does not show up at all.

What other artifacts you may need to investigate?

Thanks in advance,

&

• Deputy Sheriffs

That are obsolete links in the start menu. This tools are no longer installed. An error of the installer to add those links.

Hmmm...

Since I work in IT industry I cannot resist to ask bitter question - if you are aware of this issue why it still persists in installer of piece of software priced above 60 EUR?

&

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived