Please Help

Gazchelski

Hi I am new to the flight sim, and have recently bought the Aerosoft Airbus 318/319, When i try to enter the flight details in the MCU i start to enter the Weypoint, but get to a stage where i need to enter another one, but cant enter it on the left hand side, how do i enter the next weypoint when the space down the right side has ran out? I Would be very grateful if someone can help me out. Cheers.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please work through the step-by-step guide, which is part of the documentation. It gives you alll you need to know.

Ok i have checed through the training flight which gives me this route, which is fine i can do this LOWI – INN UM726 BZO UM984 EVANO UM185 BORDI – LFMN, but when i say want to fly from say Barcelona to Heathrow, it want me to enter this. LEBL sid Mopas UN863 GIROM UQ266 ANG UN861 DIKRO UN863 AVANT UL980 MID UM185 OCT Star EGLL ........ Ok this is where i get Stuck, i can enter all the points up to UL980 MID, but i cant find where i have to enter UM185 OCT as i have Ran out of Space on the Left side, obviously there is something i have to do, in order to be able to enter this, but the Step by Step from what i can see does not tell you how, this is where i need the help if possible, sorry if i sound a bit stupid, but this is the 1st time i have tried to do a flight plan on my own, i can do the one in Step by Step without an issue.

Once you've filled the screen and entered the waypoint 'MID', insert this into your flight plan. Then scroll down the list of waypoints in your flight plan and you'll find MID at the bottom. Select that, then airways, and repeat until you've finished the plan. Hope this helps.

You can also download the entire flight plan (links are in the Areosoft planner software that comes with installation) and load it into Mcdu without inserting waypoint by waypoint

Archived