Scenery cfg. Editor messed up at each new scenery

saveriomangione

Hi,

there' s surely something I missed while setting up the software. Any time I add up a new scenery, the scenery cfg editor which I created and divided into regions and countries is messed up and every time I have to manually re-order all my sceneries. Any idea or suggestion about how I can finally fix such an annoying issue?

Look forward to your replies

Best

Saverio

2 minutes ago, Capt. PERO said:

Are you using SIMstarter NG or SIMstarter NG P3D and can you give a reproducable example.

Hi, I'm using SIMstarter NG P3D. Unfortunately I'm not able to reproduce it as I've just finished to set everything in place. I can send you my config file to show you how I've set it up. If it could be helpful, I can only tell you that most of the sceneries (airports included) are all under library and not inside their relevant region or country. 

scenery.cfg.html

• Developer

If you mean ORBX Sceneries, please read chapter "1.11 GOOD PRACTICE WITH SIMSTARTER" of the manual - "ScenerySpacer".

ORBX is using insert points.

3 hours ago, Capt. PERO said:

If you mean ORBX Sceneries, please read chapter "1.11 GOOD PRACTICE WITH SIMSTARTER" of the manual - "ScenerySpacer".

ORBX is using insert points.

Hi,

thanks a lot for clarifying. I guess that was the problem 🙂

Thanks again for your help

Best

Saverio

Archived