Gray aircraft state!!!

Grju

Hi, 

I just download the aero soft a320/a321 package for FSX:SE from steam. The acft doors, acft state, and checklist options on the right MCDU are grayed our. I’m not sure how to fix this.

1 minute ago, Grju said:

Hi, 

I just download the aero soft a320/a321 package for FSX:SE from steam. The acft doors, acft state, and checklist options on the right MCDU are grayed our. I’m not sure how to fix this.

First and foremost, welcome to the forum!

So the Steam Version was modified by Dovetail Games specifically for sale on Steam and as they modified it they agreed to provide support for it, plus it was part of the terms (including financially) we made with them.  In truth, there were many changes made.  The Aerosoft Airbus for sale here, which is purely our Airbus, also works with Steam.

Now, I can't go deep into providing support for this product, but if you have the Aircraft in the (and I  think we called it the Ready for Takeoff state back then, the one with engines running), then it's those functions being greyed out is normal.  Try another start up state.  By the way, there is a full set of documenation and a tutorial that will answer this and many other questions for you. We try to refer people to the documentation and tutorial instead of stepping people through how to operate the Airbus in the forums.

I hope this has been helpful to you!

Best wishes!

2 minutes ago, Grju said:

What do you mean “another state”? How do I change the state without the acft state panel

Ah, I'm sorry, I was thinking something else... for that I'll have to refer you to DoveTail Games.

Archived