Second independent EFB?

Skyhawk11

Hi :)

I really like how the EFB works with documents and charts! Are there any plans to add a second independent EFB on the FO side as well? Would be a nice addition and quite helpful for flying with charts and checklists and of course if you like to sit on the right side 😉

If only one EFB is possible, it would be nice, if you could switch it between left and right seat in the options.

(and as already mentionend by others, I would also love to have a power button to turn the EFB screen on and off :) )

Thanks for your work!

18 minutes ago, Skyhawk11 said:

Hi :)

I really like how the EFB works with documents and charts! Are there any plans to add a second independent EFB on the FO side as well? Would be a nice addition and quite helpful for flying with charts and checklists and of course if you like to sit on the right side 😉

If only one EFB is possible, it would be nice, if you could switch it between left and right seat in the options.

(and as already mentionend by others, I would also love to have a power button to turn the EFB screen on and off :) )

Thanks for your work!

Sorry, this is not planned at the moment.

Best wishes.

Archived