Aerosoft - Thessaloniki X V2

Igor Cunha

Hello,

I'm just wondering, what happened to Aerosoft - Thessaloniki X V2?

I went to purchase today at SimMarket but I cannot find it either there or here, I'm positive that I saw it still available a week ago.

I know that older scenery goes "out of print" and get removed but from what I remember Thessaloniki wasn't that old and was even compatible with P3D.

Have I lost the opportunity to buy it for good? I sure hope that's not the case, it's an amazing scenery and unless there's some technical issue I don't understand why it would be taken out of the stores.

Stay safe

regards,

Igor

It is still listed on Simmarket, but not for sale at the moment.

https://secure.simmarket.com/aerosoft-thessaloniki-x-fsx-p3d-v2-(download).phtml

This could have something to do with the developer of this scenery joining FlyTampa. It was originally developed by FSDG and sold by Aerosoft, but when the developer left FSDG and joined FlyTampa he took the rights to the scenery with him.

Thing is, FlyTampa only offers this scenery for X-Plane. For the FSX/P3D version of it they're pointing to Aerosoft. But Aerosoft no longer sells it...

I'm sure in time FlyTampa will publish this scenery for FSX/P3D as well, but I'm afraid at the moment you're out of luck. Turn to FlyTampa for support, they own this scenery now.

2 hours ago, PatrickZ said:

It is still listed on Simmarket, but not for sale at the moment.

https://secure.simmarket.com/aerosoft-thessaloniki-x-fsx-p3d-v2-(download).phtml

This could have something to do with the developer of this scenery joining FlyTampa. It was originally developed by FSDG and sold by Aerosoft, but when the developer left FSDG and joined FlyTampa he took the rights to the scenery with him.

Thing is, FlyTampa only offers this scenery for X-Plane. For the FSX/P3D version of it they're pointing to Aerosoft. But Aerosoft no longer sells it...

I'm sure in time FlyTampa will publish this scenery for FSX/P3D as well, but I'm afraid at the moment you're out of luck. Turn to FlyTampa for support, they own this scenery now.

Hi there Patrick, thank you so much for the detailed explanation. 

I wasn't aware that the developer left FSDG for FlyTampa, that explains it, still.... it really sucks 

Well hopefully something can be worked out with Aerosoft, it was a great scenery in their library.

Thank you so much again.

enjoy your week,

Igor

Archived