A319, A320 P3dV5 - Display FMS

HB-MOG

Hello,
When I use the A3xx ConnectPro program, in the FMS the last line at the bottom of the screen does not appear.
See the attached photo.

This problem is on the following models: A319, A320, A321 for the P3d V5 version.

For the A330 / 333 version the FMS works perfectly.
Please correct this problem with a next update.

cordially

Michel Oggier

www.airbus-simu.ch

m.oggier@outlook.com

Please login to display this image.

I don't see a missing line. It's possible what you are seeing is resolution based. I'm fairly sure that panel hasn't changed since the 32-bit Airbuses, but we'll take a look at this.

One small thing, you didn't include the A318 in your post, was that because you didn't check it or did it work correctly in the A318?

Many thanks for the report.

Hello,
i'm sorry for my rough english.
Indeed for ke model A318 it is the same problem. Yes it is indeed the line of the Scratchpad which is missing.
Thank you for your work.

Very cordially

Michel Oggier

PS Mes prochains messages seront publiés dans le poste via PM 

If you look closely you can see that the text on the right MCDU is misplaced and not in line with the buttons, so the line is not actually missing just shifted down.

The MCDU on the left has the test in the correct place.

Brian

In my opinion it is a setting of the definition of the display screen (zoom) cra if we observe well we notice that there height of the font of characters and higher than on the display in the plane.
I specify that the model on the A333 the display works perfectly.

Michel

Archived