Malpensa LIMC - weird rectangular patch of grass

Meowfly

I just bought Malpensa Professional yesterday, and while I'm generally happy with it, I found there's a weird rectangular patch of grass just in front of the threshold of 17L. It looks extremely unrealistic with its straight lines and I'm wondering whether this is what it is supposed to look like.

See the light green rectangle on the right side of the picture. I don't see any ORBX compatibility issues in the forums so I don't think it's that? (I do not have ORBX Vector).

Please login to display this image.

that's what it looks like in real life, it's not exactly, but it's getting close enough.

Please login to display this image.

Yeah, I've seen that on the satellite image myself. I'm just wondering if the scenery really depicts this part THAT terribly with those straight lines. No other part of the scenery is this bad. ;)

In fact I've just found a Youtube review of that scenery in which that part doesn't look this bad: at 31:22.

I can only assume something is wrong with my scenery.

• Developer

Can you please unzip the attached file into the ...\Milan Malpensa Professional V5\SCENERY folder and replace the original file.

Then check if the problem with the to big Airport Background of the default Airport is fixed.

Fix now available via ASUpdater to Version 2.0.0.1

vor 32 Minuten, OPabst sagte:

Can you please unzip the attached file into the ...\Milan Malpensa Professional V5\SCENERY folder and replace the original file.

Then check if the problem with the to big Airport Background of the default Airport is fixed.

Fix for Malpensa Pro V5.zip 3 kB · 0 downloads

That did indeed fix the weird rectangular area! Thanks!

Great customer support. :)

• Developer

Thanks for the positive feedback, will send the data to Aerosoft to build a fix for ASupdater next days. Here the topic seams to be solved.

• OPabst locked this topic

Archived