Checklist Stuck when Go Around

Hi,

I am using P3DV4.5 HF3 and it seems the problem of getting the automation checklist stuck after initiating of a Go Around (no matter after minimum or before minimum). It just go till to gear up and it stuck right there, and do the action of after landing checklist but without proceeding with any voice callout. Even I switch off the checklist and reset to turn around state, the message of Go Around initiated keeps showing but the checklist is going well till climb and stuck again if I don't reload the aircraft. It happened all the time and on the A318/19/20/21 Professional (I don't know if A330 will have the same issue as I don't own any A330). Any hope to solve this issue?

Notes: sometimes the stuck of climb checklist will be solved once reaching Top of Descend.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please tell us first the Airbus model you are using because the CL of the smaller models and the A330 are quite different. Also please update your Airbus to the latest experimental version. Second important thing: The Landing CL must have been completed (which normally happens around 1.000 feet RA) before initiating the GA. The best thing to check the issue you mentioned would be to record a video during this flight phase. Then we can really see what happens, what you are doing and what might be not working properly.  

5 hours ago, Hanse said:

Please tell us first the Airbus model you are using because the CL of the smaller models and the A330 are quite different. Also please update your Airbus to the latest experimental version. Second important thing: The Landing CL must have been completed (which normally happens around 1.000 feet RA) before initiating the GA. The best thing to check the issue you mentioned would be to record a video during this flight phase. Then we can really see what happens, what you are doing and what might be not working properly.  

I am using the A318/19/20/21 and with P3D V4.5 HF3 which I have already mentioned. I am using the newest experimentation version available for V4 and I just double checked. I also initiate that go around below 1000ft RA. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK to confirm:

• It happens in all small models after the Landing CL has been finished.
  • After initiating GA the CL stucks after "Gear Up" e. g. no flaps retraction etc.

Two more questions because I want to reproduce the issue:

• Are you using the Copilot to make the necessary settings?
  • What were your flaps setting when you initiated the GA? It should be set to FULL at that moment.

If you are not able to record a video of that approach is it possible to give me at least some more details or at least a screenshot just after initiating the GA. My problem is that currently I am not able to reproduce the issue and there is also no one else currently having that problem.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived