A320 Family Bundle Prepar3D V5 installation problem

Hello,

I have P3d V4 and V5.

I downloaded the new verzion of A320 Family Bundle for P3D V5.

The installation file ran fine, but the aircraft didn't appear in the list of simulator.

What have I done wrong? What do I need to do to make it work well?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Bakter

• Deputy Sheriffs

You'll have an easier time getting answers if you post in the correct section, where I'll move this for you. Please take a few minutes to find out how the forum is organized so you can find answers to questions you might have in the future.

Greets from NZCH,

Where was this problem moved to? I have spent hours and hours trying to install the 'Bundle' and have the same problem, - the files just do not work within P3D v5.

The install runs without any issues, creates folders and files, but does not show in the sim. 

I have A330 Pro installed without any problems, and cannot see anything (other than no scripts files) which points to a possible installation error.

I'm quite certain Aerosoft had not intended for files to be manually integrated into the P3D Simobjects/Airplanes folder.

Please direct me to where I can find the solution to bakters' issue.

Cheers, and best wishes,

Pat.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Pat, bakter's question was moved to right where you found it and added your reply. Now, all you have to do to find the solution to bakter's issue is watch this thread. When someone who can solve it replies, you'll see it.

• Deputy Sheriffs

baktar and Pat, please give this a try and report whether it helped or not:

• Deputy Sheriffs

Gents, the linked post just above is concerned with what looks like the same issue, reported by several users. I'm going to lock this one and invite you to follow the linked one through resolution. I will add a link there to this this thread so all reports of this issue are in one active thread.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived