P3D5 FMS flightplan and time prediction

skipy33

Hi,

I've made my first flight today with A319 on P3D5 and I've got a strange issue related to time management in FMS. No issue on P3D4 with that.

The cockpit clock was indicating a correct early morning time at Venice (03:30 UTC) when I stated up and I didn't paid attention to the flightplan loaded. But when I wanted to check waypoint time prediction during cruise all the next waypoint times were wrong (around 18:00 UTC). The "from" waypoint time was correctly updated. As a consequence the TOD was not there and things got corrected when I was entering STAR after manually managing the descent (VNAV descent path was wrong). Strange isn't it?

Skip.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

were there any discontinunities or anything strange with the linedrawing, etc.? Did the total mileage to the destination make sense (aka did you not accidentally insert a waypoint with the same name but in a different location)?

2 minutes ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

Hi,

were there any discontinunities or anything strange with the linedrawing, etc.? Did the total mileage to the destination make sense (aka did you not accidentally insert a waypoint with the same name but in a different location)?

Hi,

The fact is it was the first time and I've never have this issue again. As far as I remember I didn't manually add anything except the Coroute and SID then the STAR. If it happens again I'll take the time to verify everything before  going on.

Skip.

Thanks, if you ever encounter it again please send the full flightplan, best even save the flight and send us the full saved flight.

Archived