aerosoft airbus ils landings

appolo

Hi I am hoping someone can please help , I am using PFPX for flight planes , when I enter the flight plan everything works ok but when on approach to any airfield on autopilot I am way to high to catch the localiser or glide path , I am using simplates x ultra . am I putting in the wrong descending altitude from the plates ? if not what is going wrong ? hope someone can advise me so it will all work ok , when I fly the arosft tutorial it all works ok ! thank you .

yes flown the tutorial and it is fine , no problems , when using pfpx with sid and stars do you need to put in the localiser frequency . what altitude do you put in at the start of descent please . I believe my mistake is in this area ?

• 1 month later...

Hi

I watched a tutorial video for this and in that video, they set the altitude at decent to 2,000ft as that was the height that the charts indicated for the particular ils that was being flown.  As I don't have access to any charts, I have since set all my decent altitudes to 2,000 and they all worked perfectly.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Another example with Lido charts:

Please login to display this image.

And for those how can not spned money for a chartr subscription: open a free account at Eurocontrol and you get free access to charts for the whole of Europe:
https://eadbasic.ead-it.com/cms-eadbasic/opencms/en/login/ead-basic/

Archived