Airbus Professional in P3DV5

rymrks

I am trying to set up my throttles hardware to work with the latest bus update for P3DV5 but I can no longer see the Fadec menu in the aircraft configurator, used when setting up the throttles.

Is there a reason for this as I am having problems in getting my throttle hardware that previously worked in the bus and P3DV4.5 but no longer works in P3DV5.

Roy

• Deputy Sheriffs

Did you follow exactly all the steps and suggestions in volume 7 of the included manual set? Also, when you wrote, "I can no longer see the Fadec menu in the aircraft configurator," does that mean you were able to earlier? If so, what software changes have you made since you last saw that menu?

For future help with any of the Aerosoft Airbus A3xx Pro add-ons, please look and if needed, ask, in the forum section dedicated to their support. I moved this for you to the appropriate thread there.

Archived