Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

Sign in to follow this  
squadros

German Landmarks X and German Airfields 1

I have both installed, German Landmarks X and GA 1, and I have duplicated objects in Borkum (two of each lighthouses and two towers in the city). The GA 1 manual states that the objects will merge, the higher resolution been displayed, as long as GA 1 stays on top of GL. Well, they didn't merge, I can see them both and I guess it will be the case in the other islands. Am I missing something?

Best regards,

Sérgio Quadros

Hello Sergio,

hmm... difficult to see what the actual problem is. Can you please post screens of 1-2 of those objects with coordinates and a screen of your scenery library here?

Bests,

Sascha

Hi Sérgio,

Thanks. Looks like the dev forgot excluding one lighthouse of German Landmarks. Let me put that on my list for the next update and the problem will be gone. But please have to pacience because we are currently working on some other projects. Sorry for that.

Bests,

Sascha