Bratislava M.R.Stefanik Airport - LZIB, Slovakia для P3DV4+ and V5

On 4/7/2021 at 6:16 PM, Pavel1971 said:

Well guys, I'm done working on the updates.

In the screenshots you can see from the new one, these are houses next to runway 22, the smoking pipes of an oil refinery. I also made fences around the airport and finally I was able to solve the problem of the intensity of the illumination of the runways. The lighting is fine now.

All I have to do is collect the archives, prepare a description, and on Monday I will send them to the publisher.

When the updates are ready for release, they will write about it.

Great selection👍 Fits to my DA42 actual real operation. So airport is ready for next level with DA62 😜

Great development Pavel! Respect!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Pavel, I would like to thank you in the first place for the great work on the update.  Now I have noticed that there is a mistake in the scenery about the fat of individual gates.  more accurate evil plane position on gate 3,4,5 attached screenshot from simulator.  The correct position of the aircraft is perpendicular to the terminal and it concerns gate 1 to 12, I attach a photo.  There is also an error from when I want to start the simulation from gate 10, so it does not allow me in the simulator - error there is gate 10. I will ask you for a repair.  Well thank you.

Please login to display this image.

Hello Rastislav.

Thank you for your good review. I'm glad you liked it. I would argue about parking spaces 5X and 4X :) All parking lots are located in relation to the AIP schemes.

At 10 there is a static Boeing 737 and I have not removed this parking lot from the list. Thank you for noticing this.

Well, I will now be busy replacing hardware on my PC until the beginning of May.
The primary task after the replacement of equipment will be the preparation of the export of Bratislava for the MFS, I have already done the preliminary work.

In preparing Bratislava for MFS, I will make another small update to P3D. They will come out together in the second half of the summer. 

While preparing this small update, we will discuss Rastislav your comments once again!

Ok Pavel agreed.  Gate 4 and 5 are also marked for sloping stands, but the Boeing 737 is always parked vertically at these gates!  In the case of sloping parking, it is more intended for small aircraft ... If you still need to know something, feel free to contact us.

Good Rastislav :)

In the summer I will write you a private message and we will come back to this moment when I make a small update of Bratislava for P3D! 

• 2 months later...

Ahoj Roman!

I cannot boast that the export process is going as quickly as we would like. I'm working on it.

I devote a lot of time to other projects that are created exclusively at this stage for Prepar3DV5 +

I finished working on Liepaja airport. It is currently undergoing testing and organizational preparation for release.

Also started working on a new project and has already done a lot for this project, this is Brno Airport (LKTB). I have not yet made an official announcement that I have started work on the creation of the Brno-Tuřany airport. You can say that I did it now. A little later, I will start a forum thread about LKTB, also news regarding work on Brno will be on Facebook.

For Bratislava before the end of the summer, I want to make another update. The update will include creating PBR textures for the runway and the rest of the coverage. A little bit also needs to fix the AFCAD.

Such news, Roman. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi
I today purchased the Scenery and it's fantastic. Although I've never been to Slovakia in RL, should the trees now (20 August]already be in autumn colour? This seems a bit strange in my opinion, while the whole vicinity is in summer coulour. If I select July, then the trees are green. Isn't 20.august a bit early for brown trees?

Kind Regards

Patrick

Good afternoon.
In the seasonal script, I registered the beginning of autumn from 212 days. Perhaps it was necessary to shift the period to a later one. I'll take that into account when updating.

Thanks Patrick.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

At this stage, Brno is at the stage of preparation for the release, I will write about the release additionally in a few days.
Now I am in the process of updating Bratislava. I plan to make PBR textures for runways, taxiways and apron, optimize a number of models, edit AFCAD and some textures, edit a calendar for trees.
There will be an update for P3DV5 and P3DV4.
After that, I will immediately update Liepaja. Also Liepaja will be additionally released for P3DV4.
Updates for Bratislava and Liepaja will be released in January 2022.
How the apron coverage looks after the update of Bratislava can be seen in the screenshots.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Thanks!

I optimized a number of 3D objects, this affected the performance.

During the year, most likely it will be the second half of the year, I will release another update, it will affect the buildings in the project.

Right now I'm working on Brno for MFS, Bratislava for MFS is also in my plans. All projects that I have done before, I also plan to do for MFS.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

Good day everyone!

While Brno for MFS is being tested by the publisher, I've started working on the next project for MFS. I think, from the screenshots and the topic on the forum, you guessed which airport it is.
Now all my attention is focused on Bratislava for MFS :)
For those who fly in Prepar3D, I can say that I am also preparing a big update for Bratislava P3D. This update will be released only after I complete the work on the LZIB project for MFS. It is difficult to work on two simulators in parallel. Now about the timing, hopefully this year.

• Like 3

LKKV for P3D is already 70% ready. I will make Karlovy Vary during the next year.
Why did I decide to do it in this order. My first projects, namely Kosice and Poprad, need to be significantly updated for Prepar3D. By and large, LZKZ and LZTT will be created anew. It is natural to make them for MFS. Therefore, work on LKPD is postponed indefinitely.
But in general, I plan to choose airports for my future projects in Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, and possibly Romania. These will be small, medium airports. Therefore, the time will come for LKPD :)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Some markings at Bratislava airport for MFS. I think that in the coming days I will finish working with the markings and take care of the signs at the airport, as well as the infrastructure of the airport, and then I will work with the buildings at the airport.
Regarding the city. I will contact the author who made a free project of the city of Bratislava. We are familiar with him. I’ll look at his project, I haven’t installed it in the simulator yet, and together with the author of the city, we will decide together how to move forward. Perhaps we will supplement his project and make it a joint project of the city. I think that's the details :)

Regarding Prepar3D. In it, I will definitely update the city. If you remember, I wrote that in updates to Prepar3D I will include new locations. I will reveal my plans, it will be a military airport LZMC and a small airfield Dubova LZDV. Both airports are in close proximity to Bratislava.
Will I make these airports to MFS, time will tell. If I do, then separate projects.

• Like 1

Can I have a suggestion?

I would like to have the choice of installation. I'm a virtual pilot and I'm mainly interested in the cockpit of the plane, not the interior of the terminal. In my opinion, it is unnecessary to model the interior of the building. The exterior as it was before with the FPS sensitivity would be enough. That's why I would try to add the possibility of choosing the terminal interior yes/no. City yes/no. Would it be possible and not complicated? Please and thank you

I appreciate your work and thank you for it.

:) Kendy

This is not difficult, but depends on how the developer plans to create the building model. For example, such interior elements as chairs, sofas, all kinds of racks inside the passenger terminal, which have a lot of polygons, can be made in a separate file and included in the configurator so that the user can turn them off at any time. The same applies to animated people.

In my opinion, a minimal set of interior is desirable. Why. Transparent glass, it's beautiful, especially at night. If the glass is made opaque, none of the night textures drawn on opaque glass will look like transparent (semi-transparent) glass through which the terminal room is visible.
For Prepar3D, I will edit the passenger terminal building and add interior elements to the configurator. For MFS, I have not seen configurators and do not know if they do configurators for MFS. I will take an interest in this issue and, if possible, I will also include part of the interior in the configurator.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
You can see the progress of work on the Bratislava project for MFS in the screenshots.
In the course of work, every building that was made for the Bratislava project for Prepar3D is edited. The work done will also be included in the LZIB P3D update.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

In parallel with the work on the Bratislava project for MFS, I am doing an update of Bratislava for Prepar3D. The list of updates will be very large and will affect almost the entire Bratislava project for Prepar3D. While you can see the screenshots

• Like 1

Cottages and logistics park for the new Bratislava

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Pavel,

I saw some pictures of runways at LZIB, in real world runways in LZIB are almost perfect straight,without elevation variations and slopes. 

And thank you very much for excellent LKTB airport :-),  

Rado