Bratislava M.R.Stefanik Airport - LZIB, Slovakia для P3DV4+ and V5

Pavel, congratulations with the release of your Bratislava scenery today.

I think that a lot of flightsimmers will enjoy it.

Ad

• Like 1

Thanks, guys!

At least, if there are any drawbacks, I will try to fix them with updates.
Updates will not be long in coming, since I will start preparing Bratislava for MFS in the spring, somewhere in April. I will not guess now, but Bratislava is a priority for me this year and I want it to come out to MFS in the summer. Until the end of the year, at least one more airport from those that I did, I will prepare for MFS. I think that I will be the first to start cooking Kosice after Bratislava.

• Like 2

Thanks, Christian!
I have already plunged headlong into new plans and ideas.
It probably always happens that way. When finish one project, you think about another and about updates.

Such a cycle of ideas and events  :)

• Like 1

Hi Pavel.  First of all, accept from me a deep compliment for the scenery you have created.  I am currently flying in P3D flight LZIB to OMDB and I noticed during the taxi on runway 31 that there is no fencing along the entire length of the airport.  You could fix it.  such details make it an even more realistic experience.  Thanks and one big thumbs up!

Hi Rastislav.
Of course, it is possible. I did not post them because the fences are quite far from the runway and are practically invisible. They are also made flat with an alpha channel texture.
I'll think about it.

I am currently making a terminal.
Terminal, gateways, windows on them will be significantly improved.

Please login to display this image.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi,

just bought it.

but there is an AFCAD issue on my end.

when I change altitude. I start seeing default runway and taxiway texture.

please advice.

Hi, Kirill!

Please tell me, does this happen for you literally for a split second when changing views on Runway 31?

There was such a problem at the end of runway 31, but I solved this problem. I don't have this problem now.

I am currently preparing updates and will check the files for runway 31 again. 

I have now checked at altitudes of 2,000 to 4,000 thousand feet. I do not observe this.
Kirill, I will check the files again before updating them, I will slightly increase the box. Please wait for updates. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, kirill armas said:

Hi,

just bought it.

but there is an AFCAD issue on my end.

when I change altitude. I start seeing default runway and taxiway texture.

please advice.

Next time stick to your original post please.

Updates are being worked on every day.
To the best of my ability, I will try to listen to all your suggestions and correct the shortcomings. I understand how important it is for the user to see what he wants, especially for those for whom the airport is their home airport. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi Roman!

At first, I saw your screenshot and was immediately scared that why did you have everything blue :)
Thank you for your feedback.
I'll finish editing the terminal and gates in two to three days, export them to the simulator for the weekend. In my opinion, the terminal and gates will look much more attractive than they are now.

Perhaps I will add aerial photographs from the side of runways 31 and 22. Now aerial photographs cover the airport and go towards the city. The land in the area of approaches to the airport along the glide paths of runways 31 and 22 remained in default. I would like to improve this point too.
But then, the update will have to spend 10 days more. But I think it's worth doing.

P.S. Yes, guys, there will be one more news.
After updating Bratislava, I decided to make updates for Poprad. I have already delayed with them, it's time to start updating.
Later I will open the topic in the appropriate section of the forum.
In a nutshell. I will fix the files for crashes. I'll edit the terminal. I will do PBR. I will add the city, the helipad in the hospital in Poprad.
I will make a space observatory in the Tatras and animation of the cable car.

This is what the edited gateways E, F, G look like

Gateways A, B, C, D will have windows not transparent, but with maximum reflection effect.

The changes will also affect the control tower. The windows will be slightly transparent with reflection, the elevator will move inside. At night, the elevator has a backlight that will move with the elevator.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Pavel1971 said:

Hi Roman!

At first, I saw your screenshot and was immediately scared that why did you have everything blue :)
Thank you for your feedback.
I'll finish editing the terminal and gates in two to three days, export them to the simulator for the weekend. In my opinion, the terminal and gates will look much more attractive than they are now.

Perhaps I will add aerial photographs from the side of runways 31 and 22. Now aerial photographs cover the airport and go towards the city. The land in the area of approaches to the airport along the glide paths of runways 31 and 22 remained in default. I would like to improve this point too.
But then, the update will have to spend 10 days more. But I think it's worth doing.

P.S. Yes, guys, there will be one more news.
After updating Bratislava, I decided to make updates for Poprad. I have already delayed with them, it's time to start updating.
Later I will open the topic in the appropriate section of the forum.
In a nutshell. I will fix the files for crashes. I'll edit the terminal. I will do PBR. I will add the city, the helipad in the hospital in Poprad.
I will make a space observatory in the Tatras and animation of the cable car.

Hi Pavel,

don’t be stressed... it was just a shot by mobile phone on screen... no filters etc... 

Looking forward to further updates... and Poprad will be great, I m sure. 

Roman, I am not stressing :) I was just scared at the beginning that there was some problem in Bratislava :) 
Then I realized that most likely the monitor was photographed from the phone.

Such modifications are waiting for us in the tower.

The elevator, of course, moves inside the tower, there will be animated dispatchers behind the chairs :)

• Like 1

Yes of course. I want to make another airport in Slovakia in the future. Perhaps it will be the airport of Zilina (Letisko Žilina, LZZI).
In addition, I plan to pay attention to airports in the Czech Republic.
But I am postponing these plans for the next year.
At this time, the renewal of Bratislava is being prepared. The next step will be to update Poprad. Preparing both airports for MFS. I need to finish Liepaja this year.
This year I have a busy plan of work that needs to be done :)

The shortcomings that were revealed after the release, which upset me in the first place. I shouldn't have done them.
In practice, they have been fixed.
The edited terminal is also export-ready and tested.
Now I have moved on to the works that are the most voluminous and require a little more time. I think that within two weeks, I will do them.
I think you can guess what I'm talking about by looking at the screenshots :)

• Like 2