Bratislava M.R.Stefanik Airport - LZIB, Slovakia для P3DV4+ and V5

13 minutes ago, Pavel1971 said:

Это последний штрих в редактировании аэропорта.

Мне осталось еще раз все проверить, подготовить архивы, описание, и в понедельник я отправлю проект издателю.

Holly Bratislava !!! Magic!

Patricio

Hi Rastislav!

On Monday, I will be sending the archives. The scenery will be tested. I may need to edit something.
These organizational and preparatory nuances will take some time. It should be borne in mind that apart from me, Aerosoft has a lot of its own tasks.

I hope there won't be a long break before the release of Bratislavа :)

Project name? Apparently, the name of the project will be: "Bratislava. Štefánik Airport"

As soon as everything is ready for release, I will be the first to report it here on the forum  :)

• Like 3

Good morning!

That I can say about this. I will only order MFS 2020 today. I opted for the Deluxe version, which can be purchased through Steam. MFS download version, not boxed.

Why didn't I order MFS for so long? Working in Bratislava, I had a crazy daily rhythm of work, on average 8 hours a day for seven months. I had no time for MFS 2020 :)

Next week, I will start looking into exporting my projects to MFS.

Naturally, like everything new, it will be a trial and error path. But two years ago, Prepar3D was also new to me :)

It is difficult to predict now, but I plan to prepare and export Bratislava to MFS by the summer. Let's see if it works. If I manage to release Bratislava and Kosice for MFS this year, I will be happy :)

• Like 2

My impressions of MFS.

The simulator was installed for 7 hours :)

I liked the graphics. Liked the cities. I found my home, although Uzhgorod is a small town. The menu is not familiar to the eye, but convenient. My pedals are CH Pro Pedals USB, MFS is not recognized and I still cannot configure them.

The behavior of the planes, in my opinion, is disgusting :) It seems that I was not flying on a plane, but on a bus. Perhaps I'll check the joystick settings.

After getting familiar with MFS, I liked the simulator. I will definitely prepare my projects for him.

At the same time, I will definitely do projects for Prepar3D. This is an axiom for me. 

In my opinion, at this stage in time, Prepar3D looks more like a flight simulator. MFS resembles a beautiful toy. At least for now, but cities impressed me!

I also didn’t have my Saitek x55 configured, but I’ve managed it quickly. Many of “initial” bugs are already resolved, so you shouldn’t fight with them like we, early adopters did 🙂.

In terms of physics I like it much more than P3D, at least some of default airplanes. Jets are “buggy” still...waiting for aerosoft CRJ 🙂

Rado

I agree with you, Rado!
Yesterday I only had a preliminary introduction to MFS. Definitely, we can say that Microsoft has set a very high bar and its competitors will be very difficult to compete with MFS. But the main thing is how to properly distribute your forces in long-distance running and not burn out at the start  :)Also, I am sure that the P3D developers will not give up their positions just like that. I wonder what the next step of Prepar3D will be.

I still walk under the impression of the cities I saw in MFS.
Of course, I carefully read the topic on the forum about CRJ. I read on one of the forums that PMDG may prepare a 737 project this year. From other vendors such as Majestic Software, Milviz, Carenado, etc., I have not yet heard certain information regarding their plans for MFS. I think they are working in this direction.

Hello Pavel,

Carenado was one of the first, who delivered MSFS planes, PMDG working hard despite COVID impact, Majestic also stated, that they are “working” on it. QW787 is in nice stage of development...and many others, it is very young but in my opinion promising platform. I didn’t delete my P3D5 and will not delete it, but I didn’t run it since I’ve nailed down initial MSFS issues :-), when you see your sceneries exported to MSFS you will definitely like them more than P3D ones, I hope 🙂

Rado

MFS2020 needs a better realistic planes. Default planes are buggy. Let's wait for the PMDG, A2A, to name some. I wonder if iFly is making planes for the MFS2020 as well?

Patricio

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning everyone!

There has been no news from me in Bratislava for a long time.

This week the testers sent me the preliminary test results. They drew attention to some points that need to be edited.
What am I doing at this time. In addition, I am making my own small amendments.

So, the preparation for Bratislava is underway  :)

Please login to display this image.

• Like 1

Thank you, Rastislav.

In the simulator, I use the lighting settings like in the screenshot. Sometimes I even reduce the Brightness parameter to 1.05.

The testers noted several important points that I did not notice, for which many thanks to them!

On Monday I will be re-posting to Bratislava. Practically, I finished correcting.

Glad to see this update for Bratislava I am still waiting to grab it. In my P3Dv4.5 I have the Lighting HDR disabled. With HDR enabled I loose the quality image. I like the look as FSX and it is what I get with P3Dv4.5

Patricio

• 3 weeks later...

Bratislava was released :)

Am I happy? Yes, happy :)

I am a little worried, but this is a normal state. Thanks again to everyone who helped me with information, advice, photographs. Christian for helping me master the creation of animated characters.

Guys, I think that in late spring, or in the first half of summer, Bratislava will be released for MFS. In addition to what you will now see, I want to rework the main terminal building in detail. Mandatory for MFS, the terminal interior will be made. For Prepar3D, the interior will be updated. 

https://www.aerosoft.com/us/flight-simulation/prepar3d-v4/sceneries/3365/bratislava-m.-r.-stefanik-airport?c=1621

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pavel1971 said:

Bratislava was released :)

Am I happy? Yes, happy :)

I am a little worried, but this is a normal state. Thanks again to everyone who helped me with information, advice, photographs. Christian for helping me master the creation of animated characters.

Guys, I think that in late spring, or in the first half of summer, Bratislava will be released for MFS. In addition to what you will now see, I want to rework the main terminal building in detail. Mandatory for MFS, the terminal interior will be made. For Prepar3D, the interior will be updated. 

https://www.aerosoft.com/us/flight-simulation/prepar3d-v4/sceneries/3365/bratislava-m.-r.-stefanik-airport?c=1621

I will buy it as soon as it goes on sale at simmarket or justflight looks great pavel