Bratislava M.R.Stefanik Airport - LZIB, Slovakia для P3DV4+ and V5

Ahoj Pavel, je super, čo si dokázal za pár týždňov !! Prajem vám úspešný rok 2021 a nech máte ešte veľa zdravia a práce, aby ste pracovali na ďalších scenároch.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pavel1971 said:

The first day of 2021 was fruitful :)

Dynamic lighting is connected at the airport. How does Bratislava airport look like at night can be seen in the screenshots.

Clearly the night environment of the airport is simply Perfect! Dynamic lighting well done. Bratislava 2021 now is definitely a terrific design scenery.

I wonder how will look at raining day and night time especially on apron.

Patricio

Patricio, don't praise me too much. Not everything is perfect, as you write :)

But I, try to do well. Not everything works out, I have to redo it. But there is progress :)

Patricio, don't praise me too much. Not everything is perfect, as you write :)

But I, try to do well. Not everything works out, I have to redo it. But there is progress :)

Sorry, that is what I see from your posted images and I can't stop admiring your artwork.

Did you work with raining day/night time with the Apron?

Patricio

Hands have not yet reached the rain. Next week, I think I will take on the puddles.

I have one friend of mine who is also a developer. And he loves to criticize terribly. Always gives a magic kick, after which you start running. After his criticism, it always turns out better :)

Edited night in screenshots.

Please login to display this image.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

A little bit today I decided to fly and show screenshots of Bratislava from a bird's eye view :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Pavel1971 said:

Hands have not yet reached the rain. Next week, I think I will take on the puddles.

I have one friend of mine who is also a developer. And he loves to criticize terribly. Always gives a magic kick, after which you start running. After his criticism, it always turns out better :)

Holly Night in Bratislava airport well done. I think the Follow Me vehicle is tired, looks at the tires almost flat. Tires need to inflate air 40 PSI (lol).

Airport at night I can see better details than a day time especially buildings. Good job!

Patricio

4 hours ago, Pavel1971 said:

A little bit today I decided to fly and show screenshots of Bratislava from a bird's eye view :)

This image shows only a blue light background and "imgbb.com image not found".

The others images yes clearly well detailed and really amazing looking realistic city.

Patricio

On 1/1/2021 at 3:42 PM, Pavel1971 said:

The first day of 2021 was fruitful :)

Dynamic lighting is connected at the airport. How does Bratislava airport look like at night can be seen in the screenshots.

Very nice 

There will be a static A320 WizzAir at parking lot 35. If desired, it can always be turned off. There will also be two AFCAD files.

Also, three Austrian Airlines Airbuses stand near the ATB hangar.

They can also be disabled if desired.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Pavel1971 said:

There will be a static A320 WizzAir at parking lot 35. If desired, it can always be turned off. There will also be two AFCAD files.

Also, three Austrian Airlines Airbuses stand near the ATB hangar.

They can also be disabled if desired.

I have seen bleeding runways when 2 AFCAD same ICAO exists in the system.

Patricio

3 hours ago, trisho0 said:

I have seen bleeding runways when 2 AFCAD same ICAO exists in the system.

Patricio

I think he means two AFCADs to select from, only one active.

Yes, everything is correct.

One AFCAD file will be with active parking 35 for traffic. In another AFCAD file, parking 35 will be disabled for traffic, since parking lot 35 will have a static A320. 

If the user turns off the static A320, he can also replace the AFCAD file, so that parking 35 is used for traffic.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Pavel1971 said:

Yes, everything is correct.

One AFCAD file will be with active parking 35 for traffic. In another AFCAD file, parking 35 will be disabled for traffic, since parking lot 35 will have a static A320. 

If the user turns off the static A320, he can also replace the AFCAD file, so that parking 35 is used for traffic.

Cool! ... I am new on that option scenery with more than one AFCAD to pick. I would select the AFCAD which allow me to drive my limousine car.

Quite a lot has been done these days. I'm practically finishing editing the airport. Added grass. The grass is located mainly near the apron and at the intersection of taxiways. The tanks were made, which are located parallel to runway 04. The night textures of the buildings were significantly edited.

Boeing 737 Ryanair will occupy parking lot 10. There will also be a crew near the plane.

Christian Bahr inspired me to create animated people. With his help, I learned how to make animated people. Christian, if you read this post, I can say that you are not only a talented developer but also an excellent teacher !!! :)

Actually, I plan to finish the project around the 20th of January. Organizational work on the release of Bratislava will take some time.

So everything goes to the finish line :)

• Upvote 1

I can't wait to grab this Bratislava well realistic. I like so much the grass design not very common to see from other Developers.

I have seen from other image where I think I could give a try to drive a car on the street. It is a street inside the airport, is it possible to drive in there? Or my car will not be on ground?

Patricio

You can also go by car, Patricio :)

Meanwhile, we are getting closer, closer, and closer to the end :)

This is how Bratislava will look in the rain. The rain will be visible not only on hard surfaces but also on the ground. Puddles are connected separately in the off-season. In the evening, in the morning, and at night in May and June, in September - October, puddles can be found during the day. 

Also, puddles without rain can be turned off

Now I am dealing with the winter season. 

Actually, work is underway :)

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Pavel1971 said:

You can also go by car, Patricio :)

Meanwhile, we are getting closer, closer, and closer to the end :)

This is how Bratislava will look in the rain. The rain will be visible not only on hard surfaces but also on the ground. Puddles are connected separately in the off-season. In the evening, in the morning, and at night in May and June, in September - October, puddles can be found during the day. 

Also, puddles without rain can be turned off

Now I am dealing with the winter season. 

Actually, work is underway :)

Good work! Please, keep doing fine tune on Bratislava. No jetways in Bratislava right?

Patricio

On 1/2/2021 at 4:52 AM, Pavel1971 said:

This is the image I ask if my car can be driven on this street (lol).

Patricio

It's winter :)

In a few days, I plan to finish all the work related to editing the project and send it to the publisher next week.

Bratislava was created before your eyes.

I am grateful to everyone who helped with information and photographs. With your participation, it was much easier for me these seven months  :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It's winter :)

In a few days, I plan to finish all the work related to editing the project and send it to the publisher next week.

Bratislava was created before your eyes.

I am grateful to everyone who helped with information and photographs. With your participation, it was much easier for me these seven months  :)

Amazing Bratislava scenery artistically well made, Congrats!

I am ready to grab it.

Please, make more sceneries ...

Patricio 

• Upvote 1

Of course Patricio, I will continue to work on the scenery.

I have already been sent aerial photographs for Liepaja Airport (EVLA) in Latvia. Almost immediately, I will move on to work on this airport. As I wrote earlier, the scenery of Liepaja is 70 percent ready and should not be left. 

In addition, while working on Liepaja in parallel, I will study export to MFS. If everything works out for me, by the summer, perhaps in the summer, Bratislava for MFS will also be released.

9 hours ago, Pavel1971 said:

Of course Patricio, I will continue to work on the scenery.

I have already been sent aerial photographs for Liepaja Airport (EVLA) in Latvia. Almost immediately, I will move on to work on this airport. As I wrote earlier, the scenery of Liepaja is 70 percent ready and should not be left. 

In addition, while working on Liepaja in parallel, I will study export to MFS. If everything works out for me, by the summer, perhaps in the summer, Bratislava for MFS will also be released.

Pasha, that's a beautiful news. Not sure if my posted image can help you for making grass and probably the rainbow.

Patricio

Это последний штрих в редактировании аэропорта.

Мне осталось еще раз все проверить, подготовить архивы, описание, и в понедельник я отправлю проект издателю.

• Like 1