Bratislava M.R.Stefanik Airport - LZIB, Slovakia для P3DV4+ and V5

Today we have guests from Scandinavia in Bratislava :) 

From today I started to do optimization, fine-tuning, corrections. Basically, I have to do it within a month.

I will rest after the completion of the project :)

Please login to display this image.

59 minutes ago, Pavel1971 said:

Today we have guests from Scandinavia in Bratislava :) 

From today I started to do optimization, fine-tuning, corrections. Basically, I have to do it within a month.

I will rest after the completion of the project :)

I can't see those images looking only small boxes like this ...

27 minutes ago, Pavel1971 said:

Strange, I have uploaded the image using the link URL.

Please tell me, do the others not see the image either? 

I don't see them either.

I saw them the first time you posted them.

If possible, just upload them directly via the post.

Я наверное столько скриншотов выложил, что занял все свободное место на форуме :)

Завтра поищу фотохостинг для размещения фото, что удобнее и постараюсь на нем разместить.

Хотя, странно, почему они не открывают изображения по URL-ссылкам, размещенным на фотографиях в Google, самое интересное, что я вижу изображения на форуме  :)

Это общая ссылка на альбом, который я создал в Google Фото.

Альбом открыт для просмотра.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/DhoH7DYCU8GL6Ca47

8 hours ago, Pavel1971 said:

Я наверное столько скриншотов выложил, что занял все свободное место на форуме :)

Завтра поищу фотохостинг для размещения фото, что удобнее и постараюсь на нем разместить.

Хотя, странно, почему они не открывают изображения по URL-ссылкам, размещенным на фотографиях в Google, самое интересное, что я вижу изображения на форуме  :)

Это общая ссылка на альбом, который я создал в Google Фото.

Альбом открыт для просмотра.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/DhoH7DYCU8GL6Ca47

Я думаю, что ночь декораций требует больше работы, ей нужно больше свечей (смеется).

Patricio

For testing purposes, I uploaded an image to another photo hosting. Please write, is the image visible or not?

I see the uploaded image.

Ok. Thank you. Then I will use this photo hosting.

I am currently editing the scenery. I think next week I will connect dynamic lighting, I will make the winter season.

It's nice to be engaged in fine-tuning when all the main work has already been done :)

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Pavel1971 said:

For testing purposes, I uploaded an image to another photo hosting. Please write, is the image visible or not?

I see the uploaded image.

Yes, I can see the Pilot drinking Coffee. I think the plane is taking so long to take-off. Passengers are complaining.

1 hour ago, Pavel1971 said:

I am currently editing the scenery. I think next week I will connect dynamic lighting, I will make the winter season.

It's nice to be engaged in fine-tuning when all the main work has already been done :)

I think night scenery needs more lights work or the photo looks different.

Can be isolated the Grass via Configuration Tool or to rename a filename?

Even though Bratislava is magically a super high level scenery art made.

Patricio

Area looks very nice. Not sure if water is dark in real.

Buildings well perfectly designed, look at the stairs good detailed.

Patricio

Coffee is at its best :)
Coffee with cognac is already good, but coffee separately, and cognac separately, it's even better :)

I just fell in love with TFD717 :)

The grass is fine. I have Envtex app installed in both simulators. In this application, the earth looks like this. Sky and earth textures from Envtex. ORBX Global and openLC Europe are also installed. Everyone has their own tastes and preferences. I like it this way :)

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Pavel1971 said:

Coffee is at its best :)
Coffee with cognac is already good, but coffee separately, and cognac separately, it's even better :)

I just fell in love with TFD717 :)

The grass is fine. I have Envtex app installed in both simulators. In this application, the earth looks like this. Sky and earth textures from Envtex. ORBX Global and openLC Europe are also installed. Everyone has their own tastes and preferences. I like it this way :)

Now it is a Holy Airport looking real and divine. Where is TFD717 to purchase on it?

Patricio

I do not know where in the scenery of Bratislava to buy TFD717 :)

I purchased through Orbx Central.
I made the payment directly through the application, the installation also takes place through Orbx Central. Installed separately for P3DV5 and V4.5.

For some users in P3DV5, when loading the plane, an error may occur and the simulator will close. It is necessary to do auto replacement of files in the "panel" folder of the model. Files to be replaced are present after installation.
This nuance is discussed in the support of the TFD forum.

In general, the TFD717 is probably my best buy of the model this year. I am very pleased with her. 

I do not know where in the scenery of Bratislava to buy TFD717 :)

I purchased through Orbx Central.
I made the payment directly through the application, the installation also takes place through Orbx Central. Installed separately for P3DV5 and V4.5.

For some users in P3DV5, when loading the plane, an error may occur and the simulator will close. It is necessary to do auto replacement of files in the "panel" folder of the model. Files to be replaced are present after installation.
This nuance is discussed in the support of the TFD forum.

In general, the TFD717 is probably my best buy of the model this year. I am very pleased with her. 

I don't have ORBX. FTX etc ... I like A2A Connie Constellation my favorite bird, more challenge I love it. PMDG Boeing not a challenge, I love them too.

I can't find TFD717 I am going to do research to find it. If it is only available in ORBX I skip it.

Place your TFD717 in Bratislava airport scenery if possible.

Patricio

TFDI DESIGN - 717 except ORBX, can be bought on simMarket. Although on simMarket, for some reason the version for Prepar3D v4 and earlier is included. Also, purchase from TFDI DESIGN home store
https://www.tfdidesign.com/cart.php

TFDI became ORBX partners literally this year, so I decided to take this opportunity, especially since I never made a purchase through Orbx Central. Before that, I was shopping directly through the ORBX website. I can say that shopping at Orbx Central is very convenient!

Patricio, read the reviews about 717. Some users like this model, some do not. Some find it pretty simple, others the opposite.

It suits me. I have been looking closely at it for a long time and just recently bought it.

Along with Majestic Software Dash 8 Q-400, the 717 has taken its rightful place :) 

4 hours ago, Pavel1971 said:

TFDI DESIGN - 717 except ORBX, can be bought on simMarket. Although on simMarket, for some reason the version for Prepar3D v4 and earlier is included. Also, purchase from TFDI DESIGN home store
https://www.tfdidesign.com/cart.php

TFDI became ORBX partners literally this year, so I decided to take this opportunity, especially since I never made a purchase through Orbx Central. Before that, I was shopping directly through the ORBX website. I can say that shopping at Orbx Central is very convenient!

Patricio, read the reviews about 717. Some users like this model, some do not. Some find it pretty simple, others the opposite.

It suits me. I have been looking closely at it for a long time and just recently bought it.

Along with Majestic Software Dash 8 Q-400, the 717 has taken its rightful place :) 

I will take a look at 717 interesting. If that bird is realistic like A2A planes or PMDG I definitely will take it.

Pasha, thanks for that info, I appreciate that so much!

Patricio

3 hours ago, trisho0 said:

I will take a look at 717 interesting. If that bird is realistic like A2A planes or PMDG I definitely will take it.

Pasha, thanks for that info, I appreciate that so much!

Patricio

I visited TFDI DESIGN home store and yes I like that bird 717 definitely is a Gem and realistic but not for MFS2020 unfortunately.

Patricio

Everything has its time :)

There are no such things that could fully satisfy the desire of a person.

I am a little surprised by something else. MFS has been at the testing stage for a long time, after the release half a year has passed and still no PMDG or Majestic level models have been released for the flight simulator. Microsoft management had time to negotiate, to introduce leading teams to the MFS insights that create the models.
All this reminds me of a game with only one goal when the referee switched to the side of one of the teams. And I don't like this  :)

Fortunately, today there is a huge number of flight simulators, including Prepar3D, X-Plane, and MFS2020, and the user has a choice :)

16 hours ago, Pavel1971 said:

Everything has its time :)

There are no such things that could fully satisfy the desire of a person.

I am a little surprised by something else. MFS has been at the testing stage for a long time, after the release half a year has passed and still no PMDG or Majestic level models have been released for the flight simulator. Microsoft management had time to negotiate, to introduce leading teams to the MFS insights that create the models.
All this reminds me of a game with only one goal when the referee switched to the side of one of the teams. And I don't like this  :)

Fortunately, today there is a huge number of flight simulators, including Prepar3D, X-Plane, and MFS2020, and the user has a choice :)

I agree with you, indeed. Also, most of the scenery released for MFS2020 are only landscape. Only few scenery with an airport. So, I wait for airports with landscape and planes as realistic. MFS has planes with some switches "INOP" so not realistic. I can wait then ....

Patricio

The first day of 2021 was fruitful :)

Dynamic lighting is connected at the airport. How does Bratislava airport look like at night can be seen in the screenshots.

• Upvote 2