Bratislava M.R.Stefanik Airport - LZIB, Slovakia для P3DV4+ and V5

With the Office of the Government of the Slovak Republic, I will complete construction in the city :)

As a self-governing boss, I let myself go on Christmas break and send myself on vacation  :)

Christmas preparations, expectations of a New Year's miracle, this is the best state of mind. We have already decorated the Christmas tree at home, now everyone is thinking about gifts that they will give to their loved ones.

I wish everyone to spend these days in a good mood, make a wish and it will definitely come true ;)

My gift is already rushing to me at full speed, this is MFS 2020.

My present to you is a Ukrainian Christmas carol "Carol of the Bells" performed by the US Air Force Choir, presented by Lt. Col. Cristina Moore Urrutia

As for the scenery of Bratislava, I will definitely finish the project in January and in 2021 we will see Bratislava in a flight simulator!

11 hours ago, Pavel1971 said:

Grasalkovičov palác. Presidential residence of Slovakia.

Please login to display this image.

Another addition to Bratislava city? That would be very nice!

I will tell you a secret that the city will be significantly complemented by buildings. A large number of buildings will be completed in the city center and in other areas.

I think those who are waiting for Bratislava should like this. Now I'm packing my bags and I'll be back after Christmas. But to work with the project, I take a laptop with me, so as not to waste time.

Before the new year, you will see the additions that I will make. As I said, I plan to finish the whole project at the end of January.

Once again, all a Merry Christmas :)

4 hours ago, Pavel1971 said:

I will tell you a secret that the city will be significantly complemented by buildings. A large number of buildings will be completed in the city center and in other areas.

I think those who are waiting for Bratislava should like this. Now I'm packing my bags and I'll be back after Christmas. But to work with the project, I take a laptop with me, so as not to waste time.

Before the new year, you will see the additions that I will make. As I said, I plan to finish the whole project at the end of January.

Once again, all a Merry Christmas :)

Merry Christmas! enjoy Holidays and relax. Cheers

Sleeping at night means gaining excess weight :)

I made a selection of houses, placed them in the scenery. They are highlighted in different colors. I needed to see how they occupy their projections. It will also be easier for you to see them.

8 hours ago, Pavel1971 said:

Sleeping at night means gaining excess weight :)

I made a selection of houses, placed them in the scenery. They are highlighted in different colors. I needed to see how they occupy their projections. It will also be easier for you to see them.

I think it could be a good idea to add animated cows and horses with some dogs and birds. I have seen only birds from others scenery but never saw animals.

:))))))

I wanted to include in this project a small LZDV airport with an unpaved runway, a very small airfield. It is located 20 kilometers, maybe a little more from Bratislava. My friend sent me a lot of material LZDV: photographs, diagrams. In LZDV, you can really make animated animals.
But the work on Bratislava took quite a long time, I did not expect to do such a volume in the city. I think that for LZDV it will be necessary to find the time and make it free in distribution. But that will be a little later.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Pavel1971 said:

:))))))

I wanted to include in this project a small LZDV airport with an unpaved runway, a very small airfield. It is located 20 kilometers, maybe a little more from Bratislava. My friend sent me a lot of material LZDV: photographs, diagrams. In LZDV, you can really make animated animals.
But the work on Bratislava took quite a long time, I did not expect to do such a volume in the city. I think that for LZDV it will be necessary to find the time and make it free in distribution. But that will be a little later.

Good idea about including that LZDV, great!

My holidays and work on the project go well together :)

Now you can see the buildings that have been added. The city on the opposite side of the Danube will also be built up. I sketched out the area that will be built up in the screenshot.

In this part of the city, the buildings have already been made, it remains to dress them in textures.

3 hours ago, Pavel1971 said:

My holidays and work on the project go well together :)

Now you can see the buildings that have been added. The city on the opposite side of the Danube will also be built up. I sketched out the area that will be built up in the screenshot.

In this part of the city, the buildings have already been made, it remains to dress them in textures.

Wow! this Bratislava scenery is getting terrific!

Patricio

Well, yes, I'm happy with how Bratislava will turn out. 

In parallel, I'm still editing the night.

Today, before Christmas dinner, you need to make a state university and several buildings nearby.
Outside the window, the rain, almost pouring, does not look like winter weather at all :) Therefore, you can work until evening :)

Guys, I have a proposal for you. If you don't mind, you can suggest a name for the project. Since the project includes both the city and the airport, you need to combine them in one name.

Previously, I want to name the project, "Bratislava. Airport Štefánika"
I will consider any of your suggestions, so if you wish, you can suggest.

• Upvote 1

Faculty of Arts of the Comenius University in Bratislava, next to the Engineering school and the museum.

But they are already tomorrow :)

Thank you!

I completed all the areas that I planned with buildings.
It remains to apply textures to the remaining buildings. I think I will also make some cranes in the cargo dock area.
A little aerial photo editing will need to be done and the city will be completed.

• Like 1

Good evening everyone.
Basically, in the screenshots, you can see what has changed.  There is one more leap and I hope that I will celebrate the New Year at the airport :)

Well, I finished work on the creation of the city. Did I think that I could make such a volume, no :)
At the beginning of work on the project, I did not even imagine that I would work on the city on such a scale.

It's time for me to go to the airport and finish work on the project by the end of January :)

39 minutes ago, Pavel1971 said:

Well, I finished work on the creation of the city. Did I think that I could make such a volume, no :)
At the beginning of work on the project, I did not even imagine that I would work on the city on such a scale.

It's time for me to go to the airport and finish work on the project by the end of January :)

Truly wonderful work my friend!

2 hours ago, Pavel1971 said:

I can't see images ...

No, I haven't changed anything. I see screenshots. This is the URL to link to my Google Album.

I also showed these screenshots on another forum, users can see them.

Please confirm if screenshots are visible or not?

40 minutes ago, Pavel1971 said:

No, I haven't changed anything. I see screenshots. This is the URL to link to my Google Album.

I also showed these screenshots on another forum, users can see them.

Please confirm if screenshots are visible or not?

I can see all images from older images but not the recent ones ....unfortunately 

Strange of course.

I'll take another look at the settings this afternoon. I uploaded screenshots of the landing in the usual way, from a computer.

landing Bratislava. 

1 hour ago, Pavel1971 said:

Strange of course.

I'll take another look at the settings this afternoon. I uploaded screenshots of the landing in the usual way, from a computer.

landing Bratislava. 

Now I can see images and clearly this Bratislava scenery is a Gem.