Bratislava M.R.Stefanik Airport - LZIB, Slovakia для P3DV4+ and V5

1 hour ago, Pavel1971 said:

The intensity of the glow, yes, you can change it, maybe the scale. Сan also change the color. I have made two types so far: yellow and white lights.
I connected lighting to different types of roads, I selected roads using OpenStreetMap.
Patricio, I'll see how the lighting will look after I connect all the buildings to the night textures. Then it will be seen in more detail.

The number of lights is enough in my opinion. I didn't count, but I think I've added over 1000 lights. Let's see when all the buildings are with night textures.

Pasha, I think the glow of lights are OK, just colors yellow and white makes the great look as realistic on roads and buildings. Can be added some cars animations as well. I think and the end of this artwork, it will be so realistic all airport and city. Please, don't give up you can do it. Your Bratislava scenery will be a beautiful Jewel, I am sure about that.

Patricio

2 hours ago, Pavel1971 said:

I am not saying that I give up :)

In January it is imperative to complete the project. At the end of January, I think I will reach the finish line  :)

I know an Artist rarely would give up. I think January is too soon for completion. You want to do more than one final test and specially with ground elevations fix if found. Who knows ... and FPS performance too ... Testing with rain and snow I think would be a good fun.

I wait as others for your great Bratislava magic scenery.

Patricio

At this stage, the night looks like in the screenshots.

I also added light orange lights. I think that I will still work with the night aerial, highlight some roads on it separately, make them more pronounced, and try to make them glare from the headlights. The volume is large, so of course not on all roads. I really like the NBS building with the helipad.

I even started thinking about collecting material on helipads in the Czech Republic and Slovakia and translating them into a separate project :)

Please login to display this image.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pavel1971 said:

I also added light orange lights. I think that I will still work with the night aerial, highlight some roads on it separately, make them more pronounced, and try to make them glare from the headlights. The volume is large, so of course not on all roads. I really like the NBS building with the helipad.

I even started thinking about collecting material on helipads in the Czech Republic and Slovakia and translating them into a separate project :)

Very nice 

2 hours ago, Pavel1971 said:

Now Bratislava city looks so great at night. What about cars and snow?

Patricio

The winter season will of course be. We won't have green grass in winter :)

There will also be snow at the airport, perhaps I will make drifts, but not as pronounced as in Poprad. I think Bratislava has milder winters.

Trees will also be expressed in autumn, winter and summer colors, and so on. :)

3 hours ago, Pavel1971 said:

Hi Pavel, for the inspiration of night scenery you can take some ideas from Black Marble. But anyway you are on great track 👍

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Pavel1971 said:

The winter season will of course be. We won't have green grass in winter :)

There will also be snow at the airport, perhaps I will make drifts, but not as pronounced as in Poprad. I think Bratislava has milder winters.

Trees will also be expressed in autumn, winter and summer colors, and so on. :)

Perfect! Your Bratislava scenery my next purchase, indeed.

Thank you!
But, it is too early to "share the skin of a bear that has not been killed" :)

I worry that not everything works out exactly the way I want it. There are flaws somewhere. But this is not surprising either. I've only been developing scenery for two years.

But in general, I like how the project of Bratislava turns out :) 

• Like 1

Work continues :)
At night, I selected almost most of the roads on aerial photographs, but I still need to work with the roads and will show them a little later.

I will try to make the night illumination on the lower floors on the buildings that you see in the screenshots.

I completely forgot about the bridges. They also need to make a night road surface and arrange light sources.

My head is spinning :)

Well, this is what we have for now.

Perhaps I will work with the night again and will return to the airport next week :)

• Like 1

Guys, I'm completely redoing the night. To be honest, I didn't like the first option myself.
This is my first time doing this. It turns out much better than the original version.
Apparently, you will have to turn off the lights in the windows, in my opinion, there are a lot of glowing ones  :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pavel1971 said:

Guys, I'm completely redoing the night. To be honest, I didn't like the first option myself.
This is my first time doing this. It turns out much better than the original version.
Apparently, you will have to turn off the lights in the windows, in my opinion, there are a lot of glowing ones  :)

Oops! .... if you don't like the night view then try to make it over. I am sure you can do it.

What can I say. I really like the night. Of course, it's not perfect, but I like it.

I will also work with point light sources in the aerial photo. For the most part, I want to put them in dark areas, there are courtyards, parks, I will make gaps there and put flashlights. I will work with the textures of the buildings, darken a row of windows and brighten the lower floors. I've already done this in part. I will make the roof lighter. I think for Saturday - Sunday I will make it planned.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Pavel1971 said:

What can I say. I really like the night. Of course, it's not perfect, but I like it.

I will also work with point light sources in the aerial photo. For the most part, I want to put them in dark areas, there are courtyards, parks, I will make gaps there and put flashlights. I will work with the textures of the buildings, darken a row of windows and brighten the lower floors. I've already done this in part. I will make the roof lighter. I think for Saturday - Sunday I will make it planned.

Now Bratislava is getting way far better looking at night. I knew, you can make it so great.

I already miss the airport and want to return to it with impatience. I have already determined the work plan for January, namely, what I will need to do at the airport.
Of course, you need to make the winter season, add puddles during the rain. I need to edit the markup and some more details.

And this will be the finish :)

In the meantime, screenshots of the airport and the city of Bratislava in P3DV5 :)

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Pavel1971 said:

I already miss the airport and want to return to it with impatience. I have already determined the work plan for January, namely, what I will need to do at the airport.
Of course, you need to make the winter season, add puddles during the rain. I need to edit the markup and some more details.

And this will be the finish :)

In the meantime, screenshots of the airport and the city of Bratislava in P3DV5 :)

I think the runway needs more evidences of oil. I maybe wrong.

I like the outside view. Is that photo from your camera or your artwork scenery? It looks like you were in a Copter taking photos, be careful of the plane outside, didn't see it?

No, I don't think so. There are enough tire marks, etc. on the runway.
I took off from about the place that I highlighted in the screenshot and the tire marks remained behind the screen.

In the scenery, there are intense tire tracks on runway 31. On runway 22, slightly less. Both of these runways are used for ILS landing.

Runway 04 - 13, less intensive use is used and the hard surface is practically clean.

Well, guys, today is Saturday.

Musical pause ;)

I really love the history, the history of European countries. Since my work is about the airports of Slovakia, this time i chose

National Anthem: Slovakia - Nad Tatrou sa blýska

• Like 1

Today I did nothing :) There are such days, rarely, but there are.

It feels like fatigue has accumulated, but the project needs to be completed  :)