Bratislava M.R.Stefanik Airport - LZIB, Slovakia для P3DV4+ and V5

There are really few landscapes of Ukraine for a flight simulator.

In any case, next year I will be studying the export to MFS and updating the projects already done. Developers from Ukraine are currently working on some scenery. I will not reveal their cards, it was wrong in relation to them. I wish the guys that they have good projects!

When the time comes, I want to make UKKK (Kyiv airport) and, accordingly, the city.

But, will not think so far in front.

Now, first of all, Bratislava  :)

• Upvote 1

I am subscribed to the Facebook page of Bratislava airport. Interesting news came :)

This week LZIB visited Antonov An-26, which was used in the film Consumables, by actors Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Antonio Banderas, and Mel Gibson.

The plane has original coloring :)

It's worth seeing :)))

Despite its age, the plane is more than 40 years old, it still flies and is registered in Ukraine

https://www.facebook.com/letiskobratislava/

Please login to display this image.

• Like 1

A weekend in the mountains with a laptop under his arm brings positive results :)

Guys, I made street lighting in Bratislava. I don't have such coverage either in Kosice or in Poprad, but it will definitely be after the updates.

I made street lighting thanks to consultations with developers, for which many thanks to them!

The street lighting covers all the areas I made for the script. You can see how it looks for both versions of P3D.

Not all buildings yet (I wanted to write, not all buildings are plastered :), not all houses have textures and night textures are not connected to buildings. The earth is also without night. Complete with the above, should look great.

Separately, I want to highlight the Bratislava Castle with lighting effects.

Well, I go back to the houses, as closer to the weekend, I want to get closer to the airport :) 

Bratislava is very beautiful.

I traveled a lot to different cities. I traveled the territory of the former USSR "far and wide" :) Of course, in European countries, I moved less. My trip in March to Bremen, Bratislava made an indelible impression on me :)

I can say with confidence that Bratislava entered the top cities that I like :)

This will be the private residential sector. The houses are very "light", up to 10 ribs. Everything fit on one texture. I did not install the chimneys, as I considered it unnecessary.

I think these houses are better than the default ones  :)

• Like 1

Beautiful well designed houses and maybe some with chimneys and probably with smoking animation. You can do that. You decide what's best in order do not affect the scenery performance.

Patricio

Well guys, another area is ready. I think the inhabitants of Bratislava recognized him.

Somewhere, of course, there are discrepancies. But at least the houses have their own shape, the key buildings have the same appearance as in reality.

For possible discrepancies, I ask of course to excuse me and understand that you have to make a huge array of buildings.

And so, I am getting closer and closer to the airport.
There are plans for a private residential sector tomorrow.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pavel1971 said:

Can be made for those houses that are located near runway 04. 

Yeah!, that's a perfect idea. Pilots can see the airport even more realistic and some houses with smoke animation on Winter season. I like that.

20 minutes ago, Pavel1971 said:

Well guys, another area is ready. I think the inhabitants of Bratislava recognized him.

Somewhere, of course, there are discrepancies. But at least the houses have their own shape, the key buildings have the same appearance as in reality.

For possible discrepancies, I ask of course to excuse me and understand that you have to make a huge array of buildings.

And so, I am getting closer and closer to the airport.
There are plans for a private residential sector tomorrow.

Wow! I can not believe that, you really are an Artist. Future purchasers will be very happy with Bratislava. Residents Pilots from the city will recognize their home, I bet you. Actually, I have Taxi2Gate LZIB in FSX. My P3dv4.5 is excited can't wait. Watching every day to find your Artwork ready available.

Patricio

On 12/6/2020 at 9:56 AM, Pavel1971 said:

I am subscribed to the Facebook page of Bratislava airport. Interesting news came :)

This week LZIB visited Antonov An-26, which was used in the film Consumables, by actors Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Antonio Banderas, and Mel Gibson.

The plane has original coloring :)

It's worth seeing :)))

Despite its age, the plane is more than 40 years old, it still flies and is registered in Ukraine

https://www.facebook.com/letiskobratislava/

👍👍👍🤩

And so guys. I reached the airport. Now I need to arrange trees in the city, connect night textures to city buildings. Prepare the night and the seasons.
I hope I can get it done by Christmas.
So far everything is going according to the plan :)

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Pavel1971 said:

And so guys. I reached the airport. Now I need to arrange trees in the city, connect night textures to city buildings. Prepare the night and the seasons.
I hope I can get it done by Christmas.
So far everything is going according to the plan :)

Perfect! Magic! I can't wait ... I know you are doing an Artistic work so magnificent! 

There are two more assistants on my team. Hungarian Vizsla named Nala and a cat named Luna. They don't let me relax :)

Nala in the photo in a vest, next to her mother Nika :) 

• Like 3

Well, guys. It's not even bad with trees :)

Probably we'll do a little day off and tomorrow we'll start the night ;)

Hi Pavel ,after a longer time I am again in this pages looking how is your job around Stefanik airport LZBA developing and I must say you brake my breath in what detail you are developing Bratislva city  ,it is amazing and I really very much looking for it. We will have finally 3 quality airports for P3DV4.4 -5.1. Maybe after Bratislava you can do even as lite version as for example FSDG is doing . Sliac , Piestany and Zilina.  Hope doing well. Stay health. Juraj

I thought about it.

But in any case, after the release of Bratislava, first of all, it will be necessary to prepare updates for Kosice and Poprad, as well as the export of all three airports to MFS2020.
This work will take some time after it is done, it will be possible to speak in detail about the plans. 

17 hours ago, Pavel1971 said:

There are two more assistants on my team. Hungarian Vizsla named Nala and a cat named Luna. They don't let me relax :)

Nala in the photo in a vest, next to her mother Nika :) 

Nice guys ...... on the snow? Brrrrr ... too cold. I love it.

10 hours ago, tapko57 said:

Hi Pavel ,after a longer time I am again in this pages looking how is your job around Stefanik airport LZBA developing and I must say you brake my breath in what detail you are developing Bratislva city  ,it is amazing and I really very much looking for it. We will have finally 3 quality airports for P3DV4.4 -5.1. Maybe after Bratislava you can do even as lite version as for example FSDG is doing . Sliac , Piestany and Zilina.  Hope doing well. Stay health. Juraj

LZBA is not even a Project of an airport. Does exist LZBA? If so, where is it?

Patricio

Mayor of Bratislava, kindly allowed us to land at night on the helipads in River Park and on the NBS building :)

Perhaps tomorrow I will finish night textures for city buildings and will connect them to buildings. Some buildings already have night textures. You can see how they look in the screenshots.

• Like 2

The intensity of the glow, yes, you can change it, maybe the scale. Сan also change the color. I have made two types so far: yellow and white lights.
I connected lighting to different types of roads, I selected roads using OpenStreetMap.
Patricio, I'll see how the lighting will look after I connect all the buildings to the night textures. Then it will be seen in more detail.

The number of lights is enough in my opinion. I didn't count, but I think I've added over 1000 lights. Let's see when all the buildings are with night textures.