Bratislava M.R.Stefanik Airport - LZIB, Slovakia для P3DV4+ and V5

This is the amount of work that is planned to be done in the next two weeks. Here is the building of the National Bank of Slovakia, on the roof of which there will also be a working helipad, high-rise buildings, and a church.
In addition, there will also be two or three more small residential areas.

I am glad that almost all house models will practically be within the framework of their projections. There is a slight offset in some buildings, but this offset as well as the height will be corrected.

Of course, this is still a sketch, but I think it should work out well  :)

P.S. Apollo bridge

Please login to display this image.

• Like 1

This is a model, guys, already a final projection of buildings. Already corrected position, height (these buildings are on a slope).
The screenshots show the building of the National Bank. Its height is slightly more than 100 meters.
The helipad will be working. The scenery will also save a helicopter flight from this site so that you can immediately load into the simulator on the roof of the national bank :)
In total, there will be two such helipads. The building in River Park and this one.

• Like 1

From the outside, it may seem that houses grow like mushrooms in the forest after rain :) But this is rather painstaking work and I try to automate many moments in my work :)

• Like 1

Hello Pavel.

if I’m not mistaken, heliport at NBS is not used at all, due to building’s static issues.

Whole scenery in MSFS will look excellent!

Rado

Hi, Rado!

I read on one of the Bratislava news sites that the helipad is not used on the bank's roof.

But considering that we are still in the simulator, I think that we can afford to sit on the roof of a one-hundred-meter building. It's cool in a helicopter ;)

It would be nice if someone else would bring us a bag full of banknotes to the helicopter on the roof :)

• Like 2

Well, you can land and take off from the roof of the NBS.

I will now go down and make buildings from NBS to Panorama. After that, I will be finishing work on Panorama City.

I would like there to be a surprise, but what surprises there might be between us :) Also, the buildings in the area where Opera House and Statue of General Milan are located Rastislav Stefanik will be made. Our airport is named General Stefanik, so there will also be a statue.

I will make the trees between the houses after I finish building the buildings in the city.

Dear Pavel,

I m continously impressed by level of details which are included in your project. I m a little bit scared that current development of Bratislava City will makes you busy for another 10 years with v2, 3, 4... 😅 ... new skypark close Danube river is before end and additional skyscrapers projects in initial stage... https://www.designboom.com/architecture/zaha-hadid-architects-unveil-skypark-bratislava-slovakia-05-22-2017/

if anything what we can help with your project feel free to ask anytime

good luck and I m courios about P3D performance in your wide project...

No, for 10 years I will not deal with the current project, but I will definitely update the project.

The deadlines for finishing work on the project have certainly shifted a little. December 6 will be half a year since I started working on the Bratislava project.
I planned to complete it in November - December, but I can't make it. I can complete the work on the project at the end of January. These are realistic deadlines and I see from the progress of the work that I must be in time within these deadlines.

I just had a question about the new three (four) towers.

As far as I understand, towers 1 - 2 - 3 have already been erected. They will be initially in the project.
Is Tower 4 under construction?

What are these towers called?

Basically, if tower 4 is already under construction, I can place it in the project, what do you think about this?

• Like 1

Here are the screenshots of this area.

"Green" towers, these towers will be initially in the project.

Today - tomorrow I will prepare textures for these houses, the question remains about 4 (red tower).

If the tower is already in the construction stage, then I would also place it immediately in the project. In my opinion, this is rational and not far from reality :)

Also I will hear your opinion on this matter !!!!!

The towers are 115 meters high. I took the data on the height of the towers from the article.

• Like 1

Here is the look of the Park in my project.
I think the bus station will also be made according to a new project.
As far as I read and can be judged by other sources, construction is underway and in the near future, the new bus station will already be in operation.

Well, that's probably all for today :)

• Like 1

The weekend flew by quickly :)

In principle, after the completion of this section of buildings, more ordinary typical buildings remain, there are a lot of them, but they are simple.

Yes, will also be from the significant buildings: of the Office of Government of the Slovak Republic.

Well, as I said, how can Milan Rastislav Stefanik airport be without M.R. Stefanik :)

• Like 1

Guys, I'm probably staying on the option with a construction site (as far as I understand, a house is being built) and a bus station.

I have tested.

I like this option and I think we will leave it.

In the future, when the building of the new bus station is built, all that remains is to update the file.

• Like 1

Hi Pavel 

I was checking today - 3 towers only physically in last stage of construction. Do not stress with other design concepts. The area looks really luxury. I will take for you some pictures on the weekend during the day because is soon dark now and is still construction site 😅

• Upvote 1

Definitely a beautiful area.

When the construction work is completed, I think it will be a favorite vacation spot for residents and guests of Bratislava. I was in this area in March, though in the evening, when it was dark and could not see everything :)

I will not add anything to the scenery in this area.
There are still "bald" places between the houses. Several houses must be placed on them. Now I have to work with textures. I'm editing a color map, I need to make night textures. Then in some places, partly between the houses, place trees.
I want to do all this work before Christmas in order to return to the airport and complete all the work during January.

Yes, thanks for the photos. If you have the opportunity and there is an observation deck in this area, please take survey photos from it.

Perhaps this is the key file where the houses needed to convey their individuality. Something turned out better, something worse, but overall not bad 

• Upvote 1

Hi guys.
You can see how the city looks like in P3DV4 and P3DV5.
During these days I have optimized building models, textures. Removed unnecessary.
Placed all buildings up to the airport. This can be seen in the screenshots. The textures for the buildings are already ready, I just need to texture the buildings, it's not difficult anymore.
Also added districts: Pasienky (where the sports arena and a new football stadium, three towers are located); Dolné hony area (near the airport).
 I like Bratislava in both P3DV4 and P3DV5 :)

• Upvote 1

Pavel1971, that LZIB Bratislava scenery Artwork is beautiful. I am excited to get it when released.

Very good artistic work a must to see and get it to enjoy with our favorite plane.

Patricio

Thanks. I am pleased to hear that.

Of course, not everything turns out as you want. But I like the landscape of Bratislava.

Already at least I can see the logical conclusion of the work :)
This is not the beginning of the path and not even the middle, the finish line will be soon :)

• Like 1

Yes, of course, there will be animation. There are several official vehicles at the airport, including buses for passengers. Already animated people, also passengers walk next to the passenger terminal from the city side.
I thought I would do some new projects in 2021 after the release of Bratislava. But I came to the conclusion that the next year will be more of a year of updates and training for me. I will make the airport of Liepaja, it is already 70% ready and it makes no sense to leave it. 

Doing Liepaja, I will immediately study the export to MFS2020. Liepaja airport, a compact, small airport and convenient for training.

After that, the export of Bratislava Airport for MFS will be prepared. Then Kosice and Poprad. For P3D, there will be updates for the listed airports accordingly.

And as plans for the future, I am not going to leave Eastern Europe. I also want to make one airport in Slovakia, several in the Czech Republic, one or two airports in Ukraine.

• Like 1

Passengers on the Terminal very realistic and look at the Bus.......WOW! It has been said, it is a magnificent Artwork.

Please, keep your artistic skills and knowledge up. Don't give up, you can do more sceneries after some updates, indeed!

Ukraine sceneries is not available so easily around. Good idea to keep in mind for next Projects after some vacation rest.

So glad to see your posted images revealing a professional work.

Patricio

Yes, a little vacation is needed for sure :)

I think many will recognize this area in Bratislava. Hopefully tomorrow he will be in a flight simulator :)

P.S. the football field will be drawn on the aerial 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Pavel1971 said:

Yes, of course, there will be animation. There are several official vehicles at the airport, including buses for passengers. Already animated people, also passengers walk next to the passenger terminal from the city side.
I thought I would do some new projects in 2021 after the release of Bratislava. But I came to the conclusion that the next year will be more of a year of updates and training for me. I will make the airport of Liepaja, it is already 70% ready and it makes no sense to leave it. 

Doing Liepaja, I will immediately study the export to MFS2020. Liepaja airport, a compact, small airport and convenient for training.

After that, the export of Bratislava Airport for MFS will be prepared. Then Kosice and Poprad. For P3D, there will be updates for the listed airports accordingly.

And as plans for the future, I am not going to leave Eastern Europe. I also want to make one airport in Slovakia, several in the Czech Republic, one or two airports in Ukraine.

Ukraine would be nice as there’s not a lot out there