Bratislava M.R.Stefanik Airport - LZIB, Slovakia для P3DV4+ and V5

I replaced the red bus with Cobus. It got better this way. There are two animated Cobus in total.
Cobus, which in the first screenshot (closer to us), is driving from parking lot 34 (where the control tower is) to parking lot 12.
Also animated Ford and Mercedes minibus.

There will be an animated firefighter Scania, she will drive alongside in taxiway D, near runway 22.

Please login to display this image.

This is the section of the path where the fire truck is moving. He goes in parallel to the taxiway, the car turns around in two places. The third screenshot shows the place where it stops and drives back.

Thank you, Rastislav.
I guess I still need to work at the airport before the end of this week. Then I return to the city. In my opinion, with the city of work for about a month. When the city is ready, I will finalize the scenery.

As I had planned, at the end of this year, perhaps in early January I will reach the finish line :)

• Thanks 1

Last night I was looking through the updated material on Bratislava and saw that literally this year new buses were launched at the airport, which connect the airport with the city, and I decided to make these buses as well.
Also made a Peugeot service van that is used at the airport. And apparently, I will make a police car as well.

• Like 1

Is it not because of Covid, Go2Sky went bankrupt?  I'll leave the micro-car, but I will remove the Go2Sky logo from it :)

Unfortunately, many airlines are now in a difficult position.

Kia police will be finished tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

Pavel, I apologize according to the latest information, Go2 Sky is still alive, but the future is very uncertain.  I'm supposed to be preparing for the summer season 2021 if there will be some ... the van with the logo, so leave it on the airport area

People will be realized in small groups of two to three people standing side by side. In some places there will be single people and in some places there will be service personnel.
In front of the passenger terminal (the entrance to the airport from the city side), I want to place low-poly people walking.

Such plans for animating people.

• Like 1

Guys, today is the weekend and you can have a musical break. I certainly continue to work on Bratislava :)

One of the genres of music that I love is rock.

And so, the rock ballad of the American rock band Metallica

• Like 1

These people will move along the passenger terminal.
All human models are low-poly and did not affect performance on my computer.
Perhaps, for those who have less powerful computers, so that users do not feel discomfort, I will include walking people in the configurator, so that it would always be possible to turn off animated people.

An animated bus, several cars will also move. And finally, I already have to deal with billboards, signs, lighting poles. There will be no more 3d objects at the airport itself.

• Like 1

Today in the evening I decided to check my Cessna after replacing the engine :) I stopped in the hangar.
The night is still without dynamic lighting :)

• Like 2

All the same, I decided to remake the car "Follow Me" and the service Skoda. Cars are in the foreground and should be better shaped than regular static models.

The number of polygons was not significantly added, but the result suits me and, in my opinion, is better than it was before.

• Like 1

I noticed that today the flag of the Slovak Republic is located on top of Google. November 17 is the day of struggle for freedom and democracy in Slovakia. November 17 in Slovakia recalls the struggle of students against the occupation of the Czech Republic in 1939 and the demonstration of Prague and Bratislava students in 1989 against the communist regime, which marked the beginning of the Velvet Revolution in Czechoslovakia and the overthrow of the communist system.

It's nice that Google always pays attention to these dates!

Well, some screenshots from me :)

• Like 1

Thanks!

Now I am doing routine work on scenery, but it needs to be done and this work will probably take a little time. As an example, today I connected all the seasonal vegetation directly to the scenery, bypassing SODE. Tomorrow I will also need to connect runway 31 - 13 lighting. In principle, all seasonal objects that are in LZIB, as well as lighting work, will be connected without SODE. 

Apart from this, there are a number of points that I need to fix.
So, it's a routine for now, but it needs to be done :)

• Like 1

Many of you may have noticed that the Prepar3D_v5_5.1.12.26829 update has been released.

I have not checked of course the entire list of provided updates. But I am very pleased that the work of textures that use the alpha channel has been fixed. Finally, objects, including custom trees, do not break through the fog when the atmosphere is on, which made me very happy. I'm happy with the updates to P3DV5 and hope this simulator gets even better.

In the meantime, screenshots from P3DV4.5.
I returned again to work related to the city. On the left side of the screenshots, you can see the selected buildings, which I will start working on tomorrow. Thus, gradually I will move back from the airport to the city center.

Over the past month, I missed helicopters :)

I deliberately left the lighting on during the day for screenshots so that you could watch.

• Like 1

I wish all developers would be like you that actually show the progress like you do I think it actually helps with the development it brings excitement and it saves grief with people asking the same question all the time that is when is the release date thank you for this and for being up front I am not Slovakian but my ex is and I have been there many times in the past so it’s great and missed place in the sim 

Thank you.

The Aerosoft forum helps me too. This is a kind of communication for me that I lack.

While working in the police, I worked in a department that was engaged in the investigation of criminal offenses related to countering organized criminal groups, which usually committed murder, gang attacks, extortion. My life was in full swing and I spent almost all my time at work. I had to work for 10 - 12 hours, sometimes more, practically without days off, and even when I was on vacation, I still thought about work :)

When I retired, I had the feeling that life had stopped. It was very good in the beginning. There is free time, you can do whatever you want. But I began to miss communication. I couldn't find something to do. 

I love aviation very much and have been fond of simulators for a very long time. So I got the idea to start developing scenery. 

I had to start everything from scratch. It was difficult, but it was interesting. And the forum helps me to communicate :)

Of course, I cannot compare myself with well-known developers. Some of their works just take my breath away, they are so wonderfully made. 

Bratislava, only my third project. And looking at her, I understand that I need to redo many moments in Kosice and Poprad :)

I am not Slovak either, I am Ukrainian. But I have been to Slovakia more than once, Slovakia is a wonderful country, so I started my projects from Slovakia :)

• Like 3

Thus, we will be building. I think that I will make almost most of the houses up to Panorama City, including the Panorama itself. The historic center has already been completed. So if  figure it out, it's not that much :)

• Like 1

Hello everybody.

There are probably enough buildings around the airport. Practically, I covered all residential areas and buildings that are located at the airport and adjacent to the airport.

Now I will deal with multi-story residential buildings that are located from the airport to Panorama.

• Like 1