A320 Pro, shut down mid cruise

EmpireKicking

Hello people

Since the latest update patch for the A320 Pro Pack for P3D V5, When flying or in flight the aircraft looks all normal then all of a sudden it goes fully off, Engine off screens of no power no nothing. Didn't have this error before the update. Now with the update when in flight it goes fully off.

Happen like three times in a single flight to LOWI

https://clips.twitch.tv/AbstemiousStormyDotterelDxCat

I had Carenado aircraft installed and did many flights in the A320 until the A320 pro updated patch. 

So is there a work around? options fixes ideals. I don't want to unstall Carenado aircrafts just to flt the A320 then install Carenado when I want to fly GA flights. 

25 minutes ago, EmpireKicking said:

Yes I do, Indeed. Only have the Cessna 182 and phenom 300 installed

Yeah, I was pretty sure.  Well, the problem is not caused by the Airbus, it's actually caused by the Carenado DRM (Digital Rights Management, a.k.a. Copyright Protection software).  Essentially, anytime the Carenado aircraft model is triggered

15 minutes ago, EmpireKicking said:

I had Carenado aircraft installed and did many flights in the A320 until the A320 pro updated patch. 

So is there a work around? options fixes ideals. I don't want to unstall Carenado aircrafts just to flt the A320 then install Carenado when I want to fly GA flights. 

Yes... and sorry, I thought I'd hit Submit for my post above.

Basically, just disable the model in VATSIM or IVAO Pilot Client.  There are instructions on the Carenado website/forum if you need them. I'd give you a link but I'm not on their forums.

@DaveCT2003 Yet it didn't affect it when using FSX Version. So it happend when in model matching in VAtsim, IVAO, Fscloud  when other people comes up as one of the Carenado. So that explains that when doing a free flight it doesn't happen right?

Yeah! what's the link and also I was on FScloud last night! 

5 hours ago, EmpireKicking said:

@DaveCT2003 Yet it didn't affect it when using FSX Version. So it happend when in model matching in VAtsim, IVAO, Fscloud  when other people comes up as one of the Carenado. So that explains that when doing a free flight it doesn't happen right?

Yeah! what's the link and also I was on FScloud last night! 

Yes sir.

I don't fly GA and I don't have any Carenado aircraft installed, so I'm not part of their forums.  As such, I can't provide a link to you, but all you have to do is ensure the Carenado aircraft are removed from the model matching.

If  you have more issues with this please follow up with Carenado my friend.

Best wishes!

Archived