Geneva Professional V5: no SODE jetways

hotbso

The V5 version looks like this:

Please login to display this image.

I have run the config tool several times.

For V5 there are tons of errors in the SODE log:

Line 1585: [19:40:33.609] ERROR SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : 'jetway.cfg' not found for Model '12bPilot_SODE_MissingObj' of SimObject 'aerosoft_LSGG_SODE_Jetways:Gate A1'! Path='jetway.cfg', Code(2)
    Line 1586: [19:40:33.609] ERROR SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : 'jetway.cfg' not found for Model '12bPilot_SODE_MissingObj' of SimObject 'aerosoft_LSGG_SODE_Jetways:Gate A1'! Path='jetway.cfg', Code(2)

I run SODE 1.7.0.

The V4 version of the airport runs fine in p3d V4.5 with SODE jetways.

For EDDK have exactly the same situation.

Any ideas?

Just to add:

The "old" (V4) version of " Aerosoft Geneva Professional" works without problems in  p3D V5 (by editing  add-ons.xml in ProgramData).

Yes, but the content it's either from "Geneva" or "Geneva V5" depending on which control tool was activated last.

I think it's a coexistence problem of both versions for p3d V5 and V4. For the time being I use the V4 versions in p3dV5 and upgrade later once I have my migration to p3dV5 complete.

Archived