A32x P3DV5 FPS Drop

Hello,

I experience a massive drop of fps in P3DV5 after selecting an Airbus Pro 32x.

The framerate with other aircraft (Default, Majestic Dash 8, Carenado BE58, Aerosoft A330) is around 60, with a smaller bus it drops to around 15. This happens at various airports (default and addon) and at day, dawn, night. With and without Active Sky or GSX.

The outside view is even worse with 5 fps.

When I switch back to another aircraft the fps is normal again, but when then selecting the A330 it is bad as well (as written above 60fps are normal when not selecting a smaller bus first).

The fps in the smaller busses were good (around 60 as well) until yesterday. I haven't changed anything, was just flying at night the first time. Today I installed 1401 for the A318/319 with no effect. The A320/321 is still the 1400.

Thanks for the support

Philipp

Hello.

It was good the first leg yesterday. After turnaround it droped. I've neither changed anything in the settings nor rebooted the simulation. I simple set parking break, deboarded, entered the new FPL, refueled and boarded again. In the air the fps dropped.

The only thing that changed was that it was getting darker.

Is the system to blame if all other aircraft (including the A330) work perfectly fine?

There was no update or any other change to the simulator or general system

Kind regards

2 minutes ago, Josef06 said:

Hello.

It was good the first leg yesterday. After turnaround it droped. I've neither changed anything in the settings nor rebooted the simulation. I simple set parking break, deboarded, entered the new FPL, refueled and boarded again. In the air the fps dropped.

The only thing that changed was that it was getting darker.

Is the system to blame if all other aircraft (including the A330) work perfectly fine?

There was no update or any other change to the simulator or general system

Kind regards

Is the difference in time of day the only variable which changed? If so, have you tested the A330 under the same conditions (approaching dusk) to rule this out as a factor? Do the FPS issues persist after restarting the sim, or does it degrade progressively over the course of a single flight?

Cheers,

Louis

vor 38 Minuten, 02vallancel sagte:

Is the difference in time of day the only variable which changed? If so, have you tested the A330 under the same conditions (approaching dusk) to rule this out as a factor? Do the FPS issues persist after restarting the sim, or does it degrade progressively over the course of a single flight?

Cheers,

Louis

Hey Louis,

thanks for your reply.

I haven't changed anything actively. Active Sky changed the weather but with Active Sky deactivated nothing's different. 

I haven't tested an A330 approach during dawn but will try it asap. I had several dawn approaches with the Majestic Dash 8, but the aircraft works still perfectly fine. Of course these are two totally different aircraft.

The FPS are permanently (lets say) improbable. After restart they drop immediately whenever sitting in the A32x Cockpit. If I restart and loading a different aircraft first they are good as usual. But as soon as I change to a small bus (after loading the scenery with another aircraft or starting right along with the A32x) it drops.

Kind regards

19 hours ago, Josef06 said:

I hve just reinstalled the small buses twice and everything is fine gain. No ide what was wrong 

Thanks for the support

It is often a double entry in the add-ons.cfg file.  Using the procedure we have for uninstall/reinstall will prevent that.  I've posted a pink to the pinned procedure for you should you ever need to do this again.

Best wishes my friend.

Archived