Pink Switches **scratches Head**

Has any one seen this before I have p3d v5 and i used the p3d v5 installers it work perfectly om the a320 but the 318 and 319 have this strange pink texture to the overhead panel on some switches can any one help 

Thanks in advanced if you can assist me with this issue 

Please login to display this image.

HI,

When you load the aircraft do you load a default plane first and then switch to the AS320?

Try loading straight into AS320 from the scenario screen, does it still have pink switches?

Brian

4 hours ago, Brianwhtn53 said:

HI,

When you load the aircraft do you load a default plane first and then switch to the AS320?

Try loading straight into AS320 from the scenario screen, does it still have pink switches?

Brian

Yeah i have tried loading directly in to it loading a default plane first but it seems like a setting issue if im honest cos if i load in to a plane then say switch to the a318 the texture go to pieces 

3 hours ago, masterhawk said:

Are you using the latest 1.4.0.1 installer?

Yes Im using the lastest installer as i only did them this morning, 

to add to the issue which makes it even stranger is when you first install and dont reboot its fine no issues no pink but when you have to restart your pc the pink appears again

Same problem, only in cold and dark mode. If  turn the OVHD INTEG LT knob a bit, the problem disappears. Not critical. 

Please login to display this image.

I think it's an LM issue, it seems that the graphics are not being released properly and what you are seeing is textures from the previous plane.

When I load directly into the a320 all is fine, but if I load the default plane and then when at the stand change to the airbus i get these anomalies. Maybe post on prepar3ds forum.

will try from a warm start instead of cold and dark.

Brian

• Deputy Sheriffs

I gonna test myself.
Regarding txture loading problem by LM, could be. I noticed several times, that loading of textures in v5 is very slow. Sometimes not all textures are loaded, when I switch the view. Selecting a second time the already selected view solved it in that case. 

Just too be sure, what happens if you change to the outside view, wait a minute and then go back inside? P3D should reload all textures then. Do you still see this?

4 hours ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

Just too be sure, what happens if you change to the outside view, wait a minute and then go back inside? P3D should reload all textures then. Do you still see this?

I loaded the plane directly. Pink details loaded too. Switched to outside view. I waited 2 minutes. Switched to the view from the cockpit. Reloaded textures many times from the settings menu. Pink details remained. Only when I turn the knob  OVHD INTEG LT while the power is on does the problem disappear

Clean install v1401 with reboot. 

HI,

I have being doing some tests regarding this issue, which also happens with the QW787. 

If you load into turn around state the issues goes away after initialisation, you can then, if you want, switch back to cold and dark.

If you disable reallight the problem does not appear, even loading from a default plane and then loading Airbus from the gate.

I do not think it is an Aerosoft or Qualitywings issue. The QW forums have confirmed that it is a reallight issue and TFDI are working on it.

Hope that helps

• Deputy Sheriffs

I had it also. It is a loading problem of the textures. I solved it by reselecting the the aircraft state, that was already loaded. Then it loaded fully the textures.

9 hours ago, masterhawk said:

I had it also. It is a loading problem of the textures. I solved it by reselecting the the aircraft state, that was already loaded. Then it loaded fully the textures.

Exactly what I do now, but still needs to be rectified, combination of P3dV5 HF1 and reallight.

I am hoping the HF2 will fix it.

Brian

On 6/6/2020 at 4:56 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

I wish we could recreate this issue.... It's serious and we have no idea

its a problem with reallight I believe, its well documented on the quality wings forumn.  as always if  you developers worked together for once to help each other you would of know that before you released your products. 

You can rename the relight. Dll in the gauges folder 

3 hours ago, Stawberrycocktail said:

its a problem with reallight I believe, its well documented on the quality wings forumn.  as always if  you developers worked together for once to help each other you would of know that before you released your products. 

You can rename the relight. Dll in the gauges folder 

mmm,

I think, if you look back over the forums, Mathijs advised that although the airbuses were being released, they are using beta versions of reallight and trueglass, (as is QW) he also advised users not to use the airbus until P3D V5HF2 was released.

All through this thread we have been saying that the issue to the OPs problem was reallight.

This is not the fault of aerosoft!!!

42 minutes ago, Brianwhtn53 said:

mmm,

I think, if you look back over the forums, Mathijs advised that although the airbuses were being released, they are using beta versions of reallight and trueglass, (as is QW) he also advised users not to use the airbus until P3D V5HF2 was released.

All through this thread we have been saying that the issue to the OPs problem was reallight.

This is not the fault of aerosoft!!!

nope its real light but he quite clearly said he didnt know what the issue was, but... if common sense prevailed and all  the developers had a email group / microsoft one note /  or similar  thing , they could all work together and help each other out which in turn would fix issues and generate sales between them.

Yet the idea of working together is alien to this community always has been from day one.

• Aerosoft

There are good commnucations between developers, don't worry about that. I have simply no idea why you feel this is not the case.

The simple fact however is that NONE of developers and NONE of the testers seen this effect in any form. 

Hi.
P3Dv5 HF1 is installed on my system.
I also have the same problem with the interior textures of the Aerosoft A320 series (version 1.4.0.1).
If I start P3D with a A320, there is no problem. Everything is OK. The default state of the aircraft is cold and dark.
But if I change the aircraft from the gate (for another A320 or A321) bad texture appears on the dashboard. Bizarre colors remain on the dashboard even if I change the view.

To solve this problem, I configured a shortcut key to reload the plane. My "Reload user object" event is configured with the shortcut keys Ctrl + R. I have to press them twice and the texture becomes perfect.
Hopefully it can help some simmers.

Note, I also have a QW 787, and the problem is pretty much the same. The aircraft must be selected in the scenario screen to avoid bad texture.

Claude.

Archived